April 16, 2024, 04:25:04 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Depression

Started by GCF64, August 13, 2007, 07:15:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

I'm not depressed. I just fucking hate nearly every person I know.

prettygirl

Quote from: JMV290 on August 13, 2007, 07:33:20 PM
I'm not depressed. I just fucking hate nearly every person I know.

do you hate me?  gonk;

Daddy

anus

GCF.

If she keeps rejecting you all the time, stop blatantly asking them out of the blue. Talk to them casually so they could become a friend or something. They could get familiar with you, and like you. Then ask them out.

unless you're already doing that
dicks

GCF64

Quote from: the jockyman on August 13, 2007, 07:43:23 PM
GCF.

If she keeps rejecting you all the time, stop blatantly asking them out of the blue. Talk to them casually so they could become a friend or something. They could get familiar with you, and like you. Then ask them out.

unless you're already doing that

I'm already doing that.

anus

Quote from: GCF64 on August 13, 2007, 07:44:12 PM
I'm already doing that.

ok

Then maybe it's your looks? But if a person is going to judge you by your looks rather than your personality, they're an asshole and you shouldn't ask them out.
dicks

prettygirl

Feynman

Sometimes, I really think I'm depressed when I'm spending countless hours around technology or something. I mean, when I'm just sitting there, I just end up thinking of my life and how it's going nowhere. I've been getting this feeling throughout the whole summer, probably because I don't go out much during the vacation. I think school is the only thing giving me something to look forward to the next day... otherwise, I'm just doing the same shit every day.

anus

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 13, 2007, 08:17:37 PM
Sometimes, I really think I'm depressed when I'm spending countless hours around technology or something. I mean, when I'm just sitting there, I just end up thinking of my life and how it's going nowhere. I've been getting this feeling throughout the whole summer, probably because I don't go out much during the vacation. I think school is the only thing giving me something to look forward to the next day... otherwise, I'm just doing the same shit every day.

You know, I feel the same thing.

I don't know what else to say.
dicks

36chambers

Get into sports, thats what I did, but I wasnt fat in the first place, but it got me in shape, that's really ll I have to say.

GCF64

Quote from: prettygirl on August 13, 2007, 08:04:19 PM
you're not that overweight.
and your friend's really cute.

Which friend?

GCF64

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 13, 2007, 08:17:37 PM

Hey man, who doesn't love computers and the internet? Obviously I do, the more we know the more it can help us in the future. I plan on doing something along the lines of web design when I get older.

Houdini

Oh, please. None of you know what depression really is.

Snorkel

I used to a lot. Whether that was the peak of puberty or my parents' divorce, I don't know. Probably both.  psyduck;

Every once and awhile I get really down on myself and feel shitty about life in general, but I wouldn't put it alongside clinical depression.

GCF64

Quote from: Houdini on August 13, 2007, 09:12:14 PM
Oh, please. None of you know what depression really is.

If we didn't know what it was would we be discussing it?

Go Up