April 16, 2024, 01:12:52 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

9/11 Strike

Started by Snorkel, August 11, 2007, 11:46:31 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Videl on August 11, 2007, 01:53:33 PM
So September 11th was a sad day in history, yes it ruined many lives, and made the relatives of the ones who died miserable.  What I thought was stupid was Bush tried to help the Iraqis.  I'd bomb the whole Iraq.  Who cares what the stupid liberals say,"They're nice people, we should try to help them..."  They probably cried for the dead Iraqis more than the dead Americans.  In my eyes those who dont want to support America should gtfo.  And we should just blow up Iraq instead of having our soldiers killed trying to help it. psyduck;

Also dont argue with me.  I wont change my mind for an internet forum.
You're a fucking retard.

And no, I'm not kidding in any way, shape, or form.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Himu

Quote from: Lawlz on August 11, 2007, 01:55:11 PM
You're a fucking retard.

And no, I'm not kidding in any way, shape, or form.
I dont care.  I just dont agree with helping Iraq.  And that wont influence me anyway.

Himu

Quote from: Videl on August 11, 2007, 01:53:33 PM
So September 11th was a sad day in history, yes it ruined many lives, and made the relatives of the ones who died miserable.  What I thought was stupid was Bush tried to help the Iraqis.  I'd bomb the whole Iraq.  Who cares what the stupid liberals say,"They're nice people, we should try to help them..."  They probably cried for the dead Iraqis more than the dead Americans.  In my eyes those who dont want to support America should gtfo.  And we should just blow up Iraq instead of having our soldiers killed trying to help it. psyduck;

Also dont argue with me.  I wont change my mind for an internet forum.
Okay yes that sounded retarded.  I'm just trying to figure out what I meant to say.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Videl on August 11, 2007, 01:56:04 PM
I dont care.  I just dont agree with helping Iraq.  And that wont influence me anyway.
So what exactly has Iraq done? Nothing?  I have to commend them for putting up with the US's shit without completely obliterating us. psyduck;
Quote from: Videl on August 11, 2007, 01:57:10 PM
Okay yes that sounded retarded.  I'm just trying to figure out what I meant to say.
To sum up your post; "I'm Princess Hime and I'm a god damn dumbass sack of shit."

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Himu

Quote from: Lawlz on August 11, 2007, 01:58:17 PM
So what exactly has Iraq done? Nothing?  I have to commend them for putting up with the US's shit without completely obliterating us. psyduck;To sum up your post; "I'm Princess Hime and I'm a god damn dumbass sack of shit."
Well really I mean didnt they cause all this stuff.  I'll just shut up right now.

Himu

Actually scratch everything I said.  I think they should just pull the troops out of Iraq.  There's nothing more we can do.

Himu

Okay my parents are agreeing witht the government. gonk;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Videl on August 11, 2007, 01:59:18 PM
Well really I mean didnt they cause all this stuff.  I'll just shut up right now.
You're right; America does.

This war serves no purpose. Whether you believe it was Al Qu9asdfhoi that blew up the World Trade Center or our own government, it wasn't the general populace of Iraq. Killing everyone in an entire nation just because one measly little building got destroyed in insanely idiotic. psyduck;

If there's any type of person I hate, it's a jingoist.
Quote from: Videl on August 11, 2007, 01:59:59 PM
Actually scratch everything I said.  I think they should just pull the troops out of Iraq.  There's nothing more we can do.
ASIDE FROM KILLING MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE. axe;

Himu

Quote from: Lawlz on August 11, 2007, 02:02:56 PM

This war serves no purpose. Whether you believe it was Al Qu9asdfhoi that blew up the World Trade Center or our own government, it wasn't the general populace of Iraq. Killing everyone in an entire nation just because one measly little building got destroyed in insanely idiotic. psyduck;

If there's any type of person I hate, it's a jingoist. ASIDE FROM KILLING MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE. axe;
My parents told me it's all Iraq's fault.  They're the reason we're fighting.  I think we should pull the troops out of Iraq.  They dont want us their anyway. 

Himu

Quote from: Lawlz on August 11, 2007, 02:02:56 PM

If there's any type of person I hate, it's a jingoist. ASIDE FROM KILLING MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE. axe;
Wait, wait, wait.  I didnt mean the entire nation.  Oh well.  I just dont want to believe my parents anymore. caterpie;
Quote from: Mariomaniac21 on August 11, 2007, 02:05:19 PM
So you mean all those times people tried to shoot US soldiers, they were trying to make them leave? psyduck;
Wut. psyduck;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Videl on August 11, 2007, 02:04:10 PM
My parents told me it's all Iraq's fault.  They're the reason we're fighting.  I think we should pull the troops out of Iraq.  They dont want us their anyway. 
Then your parents are dumbasses.

No one is ever willing to take the blame, and since we were already able to slap the 'terrorist' label on all "ragheads," all the jingoists and general fools were and still are in full support of total destruction of the middle east.

I suppose you hate Zayna for being Persian? spam;

Himu

Quote from: Lawlz on August 11, 2007, 02:07:52 PM
Then your parents are dumbasses.

No one is ever willing to take the blame, and since we were already able to slap the 'terrorist' label on all "ragheads," all the jingoists and general fools were and still are in full support of total destruction of the middle east.

I suppose you hate Zayna for being Persian? spam;
No. psyduck;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Videl on August 11, 2007, 02:09:02 PM
No. psyduck;
but shes a terrorist and is against freedom and apl pi

Himu

Quote from: Lawlz on August 11, 2007, 02:10:03 PM
but shes a terrorist and is against freedom and apl pi
No she's not.  Just because I'm related to my parents doesnt mean that.  I dont believe my parents for everything.  I dont believe in God and they do.  I do believe Terrorist is becoming a too common name.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Videl on August 11, 2007, 02:11:33 PM
No she's not.  Just because I'm related to my parents doesnt mean that.  I dont believe my parents for everything.  I dont believe in God and they do.  I do believe Terrorist is becoming a too common name.
Just a page back, you were against anything from a desert. You said you wouldn't change.

now luk

Go Up