April 16, 2024, 11:42:04 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

9/11 Strike

Started by Snorkel, August 11, 2007, 11:46:31 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Charles A. Reiss on August 23, 2007, 10:51:26 PM
I'd stay home if I could, college is hard to miss school in because they cover a lot of stuff thats new, unlike normal Highschool classes which just repeat the same shit over for a whole week.

Is this for 9/11 to become a holiday or something or just a strike. I think it's silly that Americans get mad at the government (Conspiracy theorists don't follow along because I don't care what you think.) for defending America from terrorists. I won't give a shit what "terrorists" or whoever things as long as they don't kill people because of their beliefs. Yes they think what they're doing is right but killing people isn't right, America is defending itself, not killing because we can.

BECAUSE INVASIONS IN COUNTRIES THAT AREN'T LINKED TO TERRORIST ATTACKS ARE HOW NATIONS DEFEND THEMSELVES.

As I've already said, this "9/11 Strike" is idiotic and won't do jack shit, but if everyone that chooses to participate carries out the strike for a month, then we'd get some results. Probably negative, but it'd be enough to shut these bastards up.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

36chambers

I wish I wanted to do this so I could express an opinion, but all I can think about is not going to school  gonk;

Gman61

Quote from: Ash on August 23, 2007, 10:03:35 PM
It makes sense. Isn't that what Bush did? Ordered the 9/11 attack to have an excuse to go into Afghanistan and Iraq?
no he didnt. you may be able to argue that they were stupid to not see the warnings but thats it.

Starting pearl harbor? That makes sence! lets severly hurt our military so we can go to war........erm ........with a hurt military! wow that logic is amazing.

Conspiracy theorists need to stick with the facts

:atomsk:

Terrorists did it. not Bush. The heat from the burning rocket fuel didn't have to be hot enough to melt the steel support beams, just weaken them. The small 'explosions' were not caused by explosives. The air inside of the building was being blown out of the windows due to increased air pressure inside of the collapsing building.

Go Up