April 19, 2024, 10:00:24 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

9/11 Strike

Started by Snorkel, August 11, 2007, 11:46:31 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

guff

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Are you not going to school just because you want to use it as an excuse or does it actually express your political beliefs? I am hoping it's the latter.

I'll probably participate.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on August 11, 2007, 12:31:46 PM
Are you not going to school just because you want to use it as an excuse or does it actually express your political beliefs? I am hoping it's the latter.

I'll probably participate.
You know, this really won't accomplish anything. America has become so lazy that we can't even put up a real protest. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on August 11, 2007, 12:35:24 PM
You know, this really won't accomplish anything. America has become so lazy that we can't even put up a real protest. psyduck;
True.  gonk;

Lozal

I might do it. Looks awesome.

Of course, it's not like it'll change anything...
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Daddy

Quote from: Mariomaniac21 on August 11, 2007, 12:48:06 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I don't give a shit about 911. No one I knew died and thousands of people die everyday, why should I care about those people?
The government lied about circumstances regarding the attacks and there seems to be evidence proving that it may have been involved.

Snorkel

Quote from: Mariomaniac21 on August 11, 2007, 12:53:36 PM
The only time I would care about the government would be when it turns to Communism, but that will neverhappen.

Okay, well you're an idiot. The strike isn't just protesting 9/11. It's protesting everything the Bush administration has done since, including war, illegal surveillance and arrest of citizens, torture... the list goes on.

And yes, JMV, I do actually believe in this politically.

Daddy

Quote from: Mariomaniac21 on August 11, 2007, 01:16:33 PM
Like I said, I don't care about the Government, in about 2-3 months I won't be in the US anymore.
If you haven't noticed, the US doesn't really like minding it's own business.  You really think moving to another country will remove you from the influence of its corrupt government?

Where are you moving?

Daddy

Quote from: Snorkel on August 11, 2007, 01:13:03 PM
Okay, well you're an idiot. The strike isn't just protesting 9/11. It's protesting everything the Bush administration has done since, including war, illegal surveillance and arrest of citizens, torture... the list goes on.

And yes, JMV, I do actually believe in this politically.
Alright, just making sure.  I know that a lot of kids attend political stuff just go get out of school.  I don't know how many of the kids skipped school to attend "Day without an immigrant", only to not attend the rally and instead stay home smoking some weed.   It sickens me.   There are people who take the stuff seriously and some kids have to be retarded and use their work as an excuse to get out of school.

Daddy

Quote from: Mariomaniac21 on August 11, 2007, 01:24:47 PM
Bolivia, I know the US has been fucking up South America for a while now, but I ignore it, theres nothing I can do so why care?
Yes, doing nothing stops the rise of a tyrant.

Doing nothing stops genocide

Doing nothing while your rights are being stripped away helps.

Daddy

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on August 11, 2007, 01:25:44 PM
Yes, doing nothing stops the rise of a tyrant.

Doing nothing stops genocide

Doing nothing while your rights are being stripped away helps.
And this "protest" is the epitome of doing nothing. psyduck;

Himu

August 11, 2007, 01:53:33 PM #14 Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 02:00:59 PM by Videl
They should pull the troops from Iraq.

Go Up