April 20, 2024, 09:29:23 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Problem.

Started by Ricky, April 30, 2007, 05:45:26 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ricky

So I headed to get the Icicle Badge and the guide said there would be two men blocking the entrance to the lake. There weren't any men. I headed inside and my rival told me not to worry, blah blah blah.

Got the Icicle Badge, the guide says he should be battling someone when I enter. But instead my rival just says to head to Sunyshore City. A man blocks the way there.

I think I screwed up my game, halp.

Necro

Sorry, I just got the 6th badge. sweat;
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Blaze-Senpai

Head to Lake Valor, and make sure you found the Rock Climb HM before leaving the snow area.

UnagiPower

Yeah just check out the other lakes

Solar and Lunar

Quote from: UnagiPower on April 30, 2007, 02:57:18 PM

If that doesn't work just scream into the microphone: YUGIOH!!! Then your evil counter-part will come and take you away...That always helps me...
No, I've never heard of that site. Yes, you are very cool for knowing about them. Yes, I will join as soon as possible. No, I'm not kidding. God, shut up already!

UnagiPower

Quote from: Solar and Lunar on April 30, 2007, 03:20:49 PM
Quote from: UnagiPower on April 30, 2007, 02:57:18 PM

If that doesn't work just scream into the microphone: YUGIOH!!! Then your evil counter-part will come and take you away...That always helps me...

Hehe, dipshit  china;

mariofreak55

Retards.

You go to Canalave and go to the top floor of the library.

Ricky

FOUND OUT THE PROBLEM

I NEED LIKE 3 OF THOSE STUPID POKEMON THAT COME OUT OF THE HONEY TREES TO GET THE NATIONAL DEX argh;

Go Up