This is something you athiests should think about (that includes me v;)

Started by musica.cards, April 29, 2007, 08:55:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

musica.cards

If we die, what's awaiting us in our next life? How do we know what's our next life? We must have some sort of next life, but how do we know if we are ourselfs? Sure, once "you" are born again (1st person view in life is the best way to explain it), is it really you? Is it some sort of chemical thing? How do we know if it's some sort of chemical thing?IS what those people say about the next life true? How do we know? How can we test this? If we don't have any access to....whatever, how can we know the answer?
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Tri4se

Necro

No, I'm not thinking about. We shouldn't care. All it does is cause conflict, and waste time on research that goes no where. We'll all find out eventually, so instead of fucking around trying to find out what is afterlife, why not try to fix the current life? Honestly....
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

musica.cards

Quote from: Tri4se on April 29, 2007, 08:56:54 PM
When you die, your just gone. No new life, just nothing.

Yes, but that's the thing, you are dead, but when you do (or something like you) get a "1st person view of life"?
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

musica.cards

Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 29, 2007, 08:58:49 PM
No, I'm not thinking about. We shouldn't care. All it does is cause conflict, and waste time on research that goes no where. We'll all find out eventually, so instead of fucking around trying to find out what is afterlife, why not try to fix the current life? Honestly....

Yes, but once we find out, we cannot tell people, now can we?

Necro

Quote from: some_person on April 29, 2007, 09:02:38 PM

So? That doesn't make a difference. Again, we shouldn't care so much. So what if we know? We wouldn't be able to do anything. All it would do is anger more people (namley those whose religions are inflicted) and cause more war, suffering and stupid shit with those angry about it, and refusing to accept it, regaurdless of what it is.
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

musica.cards

Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 29, 2007, 09:05:18 PM

So? That doesn't make a difference. Again, we shouldn't care so much. So what if we know? We wouldn't be able to do anything. All it would do is anger more people (namley those whose religions are inflicted) and cause more war, suffering and stupid shit with those angry about it, and refusing to accept it, regaurdless of what it is.

It's a mystery that will never be solved...

Necro

Quote from: some_person on April 29, 2007, 09:09:16 PM
Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 29, 2007, 09:05:18 PM

It's a mystery that will never be solved...
Good.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Corporal Atlas

Following your logic, this will be your last life, as you still remember this.

I am the Atheist God.
*Is searching for way to be noticed*

Morning_Glory

No, I'm not thinking about. We shouldn't care. All it does is cause conflict, and waste time on research that goes no where. We'll all find out eventually, so instead of Lawlzing around trying to find out what is afterlife, why not try to fix the current life? Honestly....

There you go. Stop thinking about the future and start living in the present.

musica.cards

Daddy

When you die, you're dead. There's nothing to it.  Once you die you are never coming back.

musica.cards

Quote from: JMV290 on May 01, 2007, 01:31:38 PM
When you die, you're dead. There's nothing to it.  Once you die you are never coming back.

Not yourself, but will you be another person (it's you, but it isn't, do you see things in the 1st person view?)?

Daddy

Quote from: some_person on May 01, 2007, 01:38:48 PM
Quote from: JMV290 on May 01, 2007, 01:31:38 PM

Not yourself, but will you be another person (it's you, but it isn't, do you see things in the 1st person view?)?
No.   I believe that is reincarnation. 

People don't have souls.   They just exist.  Nothing to it.

Go Up