March 28, 2024, 01:44:57 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Adoption.

Started by ClassicTyler, April 29, 2007, 07:06:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

make it legal?

Yes
8 (50%)
No
1 (6.3%)
You sick bobba
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Go Down

Selkie

If i was adopted, I wouldn't call the guy my father, and if I adpoted a kid, I wouldn't expect them to call me father, because I simply am not.

I believe that adoption is great, you just guide and support the child until he is able to live on his own, simple as that. There is no problem if he called me "Jimmy"

And yes, gays should be able to adopt.

And in closing, free babies for everyone! baby;

ClassicTyler

Oh, I would take care of the child.  flower;

Lozal

Quote from: Ownage Baby on April 29, 2007, 07:31:07 PM
Thing is, every kid needs a father growing up, to look up to as a role model. Someone who will discipline them, and shape them into an adult.

I never had a father. I had to do all that myself since my mom never really talked to me about my life. And I turned out just fine. Not everyone needs a father.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

*Boo*

I am not into the life friend thing...I mean a kid will grow and obviously know two men could not conceive him. I think one guy actually just used his sperm and had a...I can't think of the word...but basically had a woman have the baby for them. It was that B.D. Wong guy off Law and Order...him and his husband.
That is me in my icon. S1lver tapped me and is the father of our child. He is the wittle egg in :). Caterpie.

mariofreak55

Quote from: *Boo* on May 01, 2007, 07:47:35 PM
I am not into the life friend thing...I mean a kid will grow and obviously know two men could not conceive him. I think one guy actually just used his sperm and had a...I can't think of the word...but basically had a woman have the baby for them. It was that B.D. Wong guy off Law and Order...him and his husband.
If two guys took their sperm and mixed it up, would it combine the genes?  motherbrain;

Lozal

Quote from: mariofreak55 on May 02, 2007, 06:42:05 PM
If two guys took their sperm and mixed it up, would it combine the genes?  motherbrain;
But that's not physically possible. Only one sperm cell can fertilize an egg.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Corporal Atlas

I think that was the point of the life friend thing in the first place.

I am the Atheist God.
*Is searching for way to be noticed*

sn3t

If you are adopting an infant raise them to call you dad, father, or whatever name you choose. Let them know the truth when they are old enough to understand.

If you're adopting a young adult or a kid like 8 years old or more have them call you by your first name, and let them call you dad if they choose. 

Himu

Well it depends...will you do it alone or with another guy?

ClassicTyler

Quote from: Princess on May 19, 2007, 08:00:09 PM

I'm still thinking about it.

Himu

Quote from: ClassicTyler on May 19, 2007, 08:01:05 PM
Quote from: Princess on May 19, 2007, 08:00:09 PM

I'm still thinking about it.
If you do it alone, you can have a stronger bond, but if you go to work then he/she will be alone.  If you do it with another guy, then the child will be either embaressed or confused so you would have to explain your homosexuality early on.

Go Up