April 23, 2024, 03:19:41 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Zeitgeist *2 hour video embedded*

Started by Daddy, August 06, 2007, 01:45:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=5547481422995115331&hl=en

Feel free to watch and discuss it after.

I'm still watching it. I'll make a post about it after.

Finally, DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST

Daddy

Alright, sorry for the delay; I forgot to make the post.

I think it was a great video that provided some great facts.  I knew that Christianity had a lot of pagan influences but I didn't know the exact similarities found in other myths that were much older.  Before I believed that Jesus actually existed but was a normal person--now I'm doubting even that.

As for the 9/11 stuff, that's really fucked up.  The federal reserve bank stuff makes perfect sense and I really want to look into the tax stuff.   

Finally, the RFID chips seem like something from a sci-fi film, and it's a real threat.

ncba93ivyase

I watched all of it and found it enjoyable, but I just have to wonder how much of this is really true? Just because the movie tells us this is the reality, it doesn't mean it is.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

reeper

Ten minutes in, George Carlin thumbup;

I'm not liking this video very much so far, too long and too many images and not enough audio. If you're wanting to watch something meaningful, you should look into videos that have to do with atheism, Richard Dawkins, and the BBC. O don't know if you can find a video with all three but BBC has great documentaries on everything, I love the BBC.

Daddy

Quote from: reefer on August 07, 2007, 04:31:07 AM
Ten minutes in, George Carlin thumbup;

I'm not liking this video very much so far, too long and too many images and not enough audio. If you're wanting to watch something meaningful, you should look into videos that have to do with atheism, Richard Dawkins, and the BBC. O don't know if you can find a video with all three but BBC has great documentaries on everything, I love the BBC.
It gets more interesting after the first half hour.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/sources.htm

I also forgot to link to the movie's sources.

Go Up