April 18, 2024, 05:53:01 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Digimon...

Started by Solar and Lunar, April 29, 2007, 02:08:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Solar and Lunar

...How 'bout them bullshitz?
No, I've never heard of that site. Yes, you are very cool for knowing about them. Yes, I will join as soon as possible. No, I'm not kidding. God, shut up already!

fox127

I used to like them...the series finale of the first series made me cry sweat;

Solar and Lunar

Quote from: fox127 on April 29, 2007, 02:09:55 PM
I used to like them...the series finale of the first series made me cry sweat;

That's just un-steezy...
No, I've never heard of that site. Yes, you are very cool for knowing about them. Yes, I will join as soon as possible. No, I'm not kidding. God, shut up already!

ncba93ivyase

Hated it and Yu-Gi-Oh from day one. spam;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Necro

Quote from: Lawlz on April 29, 2007, 02:11:02 PM
QFT

Actually, I liked the Yu-Gi-Oh card shit for a few months.....
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Solar and Lunar

Quote from: Lawlz on April 29, 2007, 02:11:02 PM

I saw the Yugioh season 1...and then I found masturbation...and now IT'S FOR BAD'O'DOUCHES!

Solar and Lunar

Quote from: steal on April 29, 2007, 02:17:03 PM
I used to watch the show, but I didn't have the cards or anything. I was, however, really into Yu-Gi-Oh cards for about year, although to this day I haven't seen a single episode of the show. burned;

I enjoy the Abridged series of Yugioh on youtube...they funny...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-7UX1xSEfU

Feynman

I liked Pokémon, then Digimon for a week, back to Pokémon, stayed with Yu-Gi-Oh for a year, went back to Pokémon, and now I don't care. I think I'll go back to Pokémon when I get a DS.

Solar and Lunar

Quote from: Eminem on April 29, 2007, 02:31:29 PM
I liked Pokémon, then Digimon for a week, back to Pokémon, stayed with Yu-Gi-Oh for a year, went back to Pokémon, and now I don't care. I think I'll go back to Pokémon when I get a DS.

Pokemon is quite fun and addicting as a video game...As a card battle game and as a show it's rubbish...

Feynman

Quote from: Solar and Lunar on April 29, 2007, 03:04:35 PM
Pokemon is quite fun and addicting as a video game...As a card battle game and as a show it's rubbish...

The only card game I really played was Yu-Gi-Oh and that didn't really last long.

Solar and Lunar

Quote from: Eminem on April 29, 2007, 03:07:12 PM

The only card game I really played was Yu-Gi-Oh and that didn't really last long.

For me it lasted for the second half of seventh grade...and even then...

Feynman

Quote from: Solar and Lunar on April 29, 2007, 03:08:28 PM

But weren't you and I the ones that screwed the other people's games? Good times. For me, Yu-Gi-Oh lasted all of forth grade.

Solar and Lunar

Quote from: Eminem on April 29, 2007, 03:09:49 PM
Quote from: Solar and Lunar on April 29, 2007, 03:08:28 PM

But weren't you and I the ones that screwed the other people's games? Good times. For me, Yu-Gi-Oh lasted all of forth grade.

Don't you miss 7-10...fucking 7-10 pussies now think they all the shit...They don't got junk ...

V

GOD DO YOU KNOW WHAT ARE PERIOD IS?!

Solar and Lunar

Quote from: The Infamous V on April 29, 2007, 04:30:45 PM

GOD DO YOU KNOW WHAT ARE PERIOD IS?!

Yeah, I do...There's three of them in an ellipses...

Go Up