September 25, 2024, 10:22:35 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What N64 game should I get next?

Started by Geno, August 03, 2007, 11:30:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

These are my current games that I've downloaded... I mean bought legally  psyduck;

Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
Earthworm Jim 3D
Goldeneye 007
Glover
Jet Force Gemini

What game should I get next.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Himu

Paper Mario

AND

THE

MOST

ULTIMATE

GAME

[spoiler]Mario[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Party[/spoiler]

Geno

I'm using roms... And most of the Nintendo games are protected from piracy.

I already have PM on the VC
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The artist formally known

Jet Force Gemini
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Starfox 64
Pokemon Snap
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Blast Corps
Diddy Kong Racing
Donkey Kong 64
Doom 64

Samus Aran

Quote from: steal on August 03, 2007, 11:47:47 PM
Paper Mario, Super Mario 64, Perfect Dark, Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, Kirby 64, Pokemon Snap (I beat it in about an hour and a half when I got it, but it was damn fun while it lasted), Super Smash Bros., Mario Kart 64, Star Wars Rogue Squadron, and F-Zero X.

Yep. spam;

I agree with you, but you're missing a couple, namely Diddy Kong Racing, Harvest Moon 64, and all three SF Rush games.

spam;

The artist formally known

Quote from: Kaz on August 03, 2007, 11:58:18 PM
I agree with you, but you're missing a couple, namely Diddy Kong Racing, Harvest Moon 64, and all three SF Rush games.

spam;
San Fran Rush wub;

Geno

Quote from: steal on August 03, 2007, 11:47:47 PM
Paper Mario, Super Mario 64, Perfect Dark, Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, Kirby 64, Pokemon Snap (I beat it in about an hour and a half when I got it, but it was damn fun while it lasted), Super Smash Bros., Mario Kart 64, Star Wars Rogue Squadron, and F-Zero X.

Yep. spam;

I forgot Perfect Dark and Rogue Squadron. Thanks.

I can get Nintendo games though :(

Geno

The website I get them from always says they're "ESA Protected"

Kalahari Inkantation

Star Fox 64, the Zelda games, Pokemon Stadium, Mario Kart.
Star Fox and the Zeldas are must-haves. thumbup;

Samus Aran

Go Up