September 28, 2024, 04:28:19 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Why not

Started by NOA_Haunted, August 03, 2007, 11:09:21 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

August 03, 2007, 11:09:21 AM Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 10:00:54 PM by Uncreative Screenname
Disregard that, I suck cocks.

V

Oh, yeah, because getting banned=popularity.  psyduck;

Feynman

Why do you want to be banned?

Samus Aran

Contrary to popular belief, we don't encourage people to get banned. We don't fucking care about your bans.

Reverse Psychology

Quote from: Kaz on August 03, 2007, 11:15:32 AM
Contrary to popular belief, we don't encourage people to get banned. We don't fucking care about your bans.
He speaks the truth.

Daddy

Your point?  I don't think anyone here(except for Trevor and Lozal) tries to get banned.

I know I don't go around breaking rules just to get banned.   I usually get banned for making remarks or spamming(then when I appeal the ban they tell me it wasn't just the spam, but my overall attitude of mistreating other members.  psyduck;).

ncba93ivyase

I've only had two little bans, neither of which were intentional. I'm not going to give anyone anymore respect just because they can use profanities on a forum that has a member base consisting of primarily children. spam;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

NOA_Haunted

Who said im trying to get banned? I just wanna know why i'm not banned yet.  caterpie;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on August 03, 2007, 02:43:04 PM
Who said im trying to get banned? I just wanna know why i'm not banned yet.  caterpie;

If you know you're going to get banned for it, why even post it? psyduck;

LCK

Quote from: JMV290 on August 03, 2007, 11:48:24 AM
Your point?  I don't think anyone here(except for Trevor and Lozal) tries to get banned.

I know I don't go around breaking rules just to get banned.   I usually get banned for making remarks or spamming(then when I appeal the ban they tell me it wasn't just the spam, but my overall attitude of mistreating other members.  psyduck;).
I got tired of Nsider. :'(
And I enjoy their reactions when they see a thread that's "Disgusting, terrible, against the rules, or just plain sick."
Gives me some laughs.

Go Up