April 24, 2024, 05:16:43 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

HOLY SHIT

Started by ncba93ivyase, April 29, 2007, 01:25:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 30, 2007, 04:21:43 PM
Quote from: UnagiPower on April 30, 2007, 03:02:59 PM
I'd say Aerodactyl could take out Crobat/Weaville
No.

He's flying and rock, right? Both get fucked by ice. caterpie;

Try again.
But rock beats ice. Not to mention Aerodactyl is incredibly fast and can learn numerous fire and electric moves. Crobat and Aerodactyl would make a good match, but if set up right, Aerodactyl would take out Weavile with no problem.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Necro

Quote from: Lawlz on April 30, 2007, 04:23:21 PM
No.

Try again.
But rock beats ice. Not to mention Aerodactyl is incredibly fast and can learn numerous fire and electric moves. Crobat and Aerodactyl would make a good match, but if set up right, Aerodactyl would take out Weavile with no problem.
If set up right, Weavile would do just the same. Weavile is one of the swiftest in all of Daimond, so I'm guessing he's faster than Aerodactyl. You keep saying stupid shit about a pokemon being able to take out another if used correctley, but never take in to account on whether or not the other one is, too.
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 30, 2007, 04:25:57 PM
No.

Try again.
If set up right, Weavile would do just the same. Weavile is one of the swiftest in all of Daimond, so I'm guessing he's faster than Aerodactyl. You keep saying stupid shit about a pokemon being able to take out another if used correctley, but never take in to account on whether or not the other one is, too.
Aerodactyl and Electrode are the fastest in R/B. Weavile and Sneasal aren't as fast as you make them out to be. They're pretty slow in comparison to Alakazam (which would be whooped miserably), Crobat, Electrode, Aerodactyl, and Pidgeot.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Necro

Quote from: Lawlz on April 30, 2007, 04:30:50 PM
Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 30, 2007, 04:25:57 PM
No.

Try again.
Aerodactyl and Electrode are the fastest in R/B. Weavile and Sneasal aren't as fast as you make them out to be. They're pretty slow in comparison to Alakazam (which would be whooped miserably), Crobat, Electrode, Aerodactyl, and Pidgeot.
I know, I was only guessing, I didn't know Aerodactyl was THAT fast. But Weavile is one of the fastest in Daimond.

Anyways, if things were the way they are in my mind, then Weavile would pwn Aero. But that's because I always get ground and rock mixed up. Now it's hard for me to say which will win between Aero and Wea.

Btw, wanna battle? You'll kill me, but I have yet to battle and BOYAHs. gonk;
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 30, 2007, 04:37:33 PM
I know, I was only guessing, I didn't know Aerodactyl was THAT fast. But Weavile is one of the fastest in Daimond.

Anyways, if things were the way they are in my mind, then Weavile would pwn Aero. But that's because I always get ground and rock mixed up. Now it's hard for me to say which will win between Aero and Wea.

I only have like 3 good ones, but I can take you on I guess. Bring six PokƃĀ©mon and I'll swap them out every turn.

If you have a Weavile, put it as your first and my Crobat will go against it.

3651 7004 9495

Necro

Quote from: Lawlz on April 30, 2007, 04:43:27 PM

I only have like 3 good ones, but I can take you on I guess. Bring six PokƃĀ©mon and I'll swap them out every turn.

3651 7004 9495
Nope still no Weavile. Again, I'm not very far. You'll kill me. This is just for fun cause I'm bored.

And what really sucks is that you get Razor Claw at the end of Victory Road, and so I won't have Weavile for a while.

3050 4104 5708

Prepare to blasted away by my incredibley weak pokemans, yes;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 30, 2007, 04:48:31 PM
Quote from: Lawlz on April 30, 2007, 04:43:27 PM

3651 7004 9495
Nope still no Weavile. Again, I'm not very far. You'll kill me. This is just for fun cause I'm bored.

And what really sucks is that you get Razor Claw at the end of Victory Road, and so I won't have Weavile for a while.

3050 4104 5708

Prepare to blasted away by my incredibley weak pokemans, yes;
THE FRIEND CODE IS WRONG

Nevermind. caterpie;

Necro

Btw, I always give nicknames you Pokemon, so you'll see the incredibley gay names I give when I'm given 5 seconds to think op one. I just use the first thing that comes to mind when I see the pokemon.

And don't even ask about the the Alakazam, I didn't name it. y;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 30, 2007, 04:53:07 PM
Btw, I always give nicknames you Pokemon, so you'll see the incredibley gay names I give when I'm given 5 seconds to think op one. I just use the first thing that comes to mind when I see the pokemon.

My Alakazam was named Uri Geller. caterpie;

HURRY UP

ncba93ivyase

ncba93ivyase

Damn, I thought Piplup's final form was Water and Dark...

Necro

Quote from: Lawlz on April 30, 2007, 05:02:29 PM
I thought it was funny that it could have beaten your Crobat. y;

And wtf were you doing? Fapping on the mic? psyduck;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 30, 2007, 05:15:18 PM

That's what you were doing. The whole time you were like *rish rish rish rish fap fap fap rish* and it didn't stop. psyduck;

AND NOTHING DEFEATS MY BELOVED CROBAT. YOU HEAR ME?

Necro

Quote from: Lawlz on April 30, 2007, 04:53:51 PM
Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 30, 2007, 04:53:07 PM

My Alakazam was named Uri Geller. caterpie;

HURRY UP
I got mine from a trainer who gives you an Abra at lvl 5 for a Machop....

Necro

Quote from: Lawlz on April 30, 2007, 05:16:52 PM
Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 30, 2007, 05:15:18 PM

That's what you were doing. The whole time you were like *rish rish rish rish fap fap fap rish* and it didn't stop. psyduck;

AND NOTHING DEFEATS MY BELOVED CROBAT. YOU HEAR ME?
I'll get stronger and we'll see about that.

Lol, something must be wrong with the communications.

It would have been nice to know what type Palkia was. gonk;

Go Up