September 29, 2024, 04:33:03 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Okay, so now that I have some time - Story time

Started by The artist formally known, August 03, 2007, 06:13:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

I'm using my dad's laptop so no spell check or Firefox

My friend Clint who I've known since second grade decided to start smoking weed about two years or so ago and he got so involved into it that that is all he does. He had a girlfriend but he didn't know how to have a girlfriend. She was an idiot as well.

Just to let you know how she was; she was asian but I didn't find her attractive. She had brown hair and huge amounts of make up. She came over to my house one time and she said she hated video games so I got everyone to play Halo 2 so she would get angry. She actually kicked everyones ass. I'm a mediocre player while everyone but her sucked. I was losing and she all of a sudden started to fucking love video games.

Then I started to kick her ass because we played on my favorite level, the one with the platforms in the sky with the sword. She lost very badly and began to hate video games and Halo.

Months later, she put up a picture of Halo 3 on her Myspace which I laughed about because she obviously did it for a reason besides that she "likes" Halo. She hated Halo at my house.

Anyways thats just to show you that shes pretty retarded and loved Children of Bodom years after I stopped liking them. Children of Bodom is a band from Sweden. I purposly played Opeth in the car on the way to Red  Robins, a burger place. She didn't like it at all until I said that they were from Finland. All of a sudden she loved it.

Anyways she ended up making a stupid ass story about how my friend Clint raped her which I knew wasn't true because Clint doesn't know how to talk to women even though he acts like he does. He hasn't done much with a girl. He ended up getting really depressed from her breaking up with him and he told me and my other best friend Deanna that he went to the doctor and the doctor prescribted a shit load of anti-depressents

Later we were hanging out and his mom called me and I thought it was Clint's little sister since Clint's mom has a funny voice that I laugh at sometimes. I hung up the phone a bunch of times because it was Deanna's phone and it was all weird. The phone that slides and hangs up very easily. She thought I was doing it on purpose.

Deanna called her back and Clint's mom was very very mad. She told Deanna that Clint has been taking a bunch of anti-depressents that were NOT prescribed by his doctor. Me and Deanna were so pissed off.

I didn't talk to Clint for about three months because of it.

My other good friend had his laptop missing from his bedroom. Someone stole it. I didn't think about it because Clint wouldn't do something like that. At least I didn't think so.

He called me at like midnight saying he wanted to hang out with me. I didn't know he had snuck out until I picked him up. Not a big deal for me really. We went to hang out at a friends house and about at 3:00am his mom called my phone and asked if I knew where Clint was. I told her no and told Clint I needed to drop him off sometime before I get in trouble as well.

He soon called me and told me that he was kicked out of his house and needed a place to stay. I told him okay as long as he doesn't smoke at my house. Clint stayed over and the whole time I was telling him to find another place to stay. ALL OF HIS OTHER FRIENDS WERE KICKED OUT OF THEIR HOUSES TOO.

I was pissed. But he finally found a place to stay and I dropped him off. About a week later my iPod was missing.

Me and my other friend who had the laptop stolen were talking about his laptop and he and I joked that I probably got my iPod stolen by Clint. I didn't think about it really until a lot later. When Clint was at my house he had logged onto his myspace to find a place to stay. My computer logs everyone's password that logs into any passworded website. So I went into his myspace and dug around. I knew about the date my iPod went missing. I didn't find anything but a few comments with some suspision.

I then looked to see if he was up to something like other drugs besides weed, because if he was, I wouldn't talk to him again. I quickly scrolled through a few messages and found the word "laptop"

I shit my pants

He told this faggot ass kid that he stole the laptop and needed to get rid of it.

I'll post the screen shots of the messages when I get upstairs. My friend since second grade ended up stealing my iPod, lying to me, and not only being a complete asshole, but taking advantage of me twice. I gave him a place to stay, food, and helped him get a place to stay for the next night and he stole my iPod, and lied to me.

This happened about three months ago but I still haven't gotten to talk to him about it. He's in the process of giving $2000 back for the laptop to my friend. Get this, he traded the $2500 laptop for $200 worth of weed, my iPod for about $10 or so, and stole $50, and a Razor cell phone as well.

Anyone else have/had a friend like this?

Daddy

Wow, that sucks.   No, I haven't ever had a friend who ended up stealing from me just to buy weed.

Was he kicked out for sneaking out or was it something else? What about his friends?

Wrench

That's terrible. I hate what drugs do to people. It completely changes them.

I do not have a friend like this luckily. None of my friends smoke either.  flower;

Quote from: JMV290 on August 03, 2007, 06:21:40 PM
Wow, that sucks.   No, I haven't ever had a friend who ended up stealing from me just to buy weed.

Was he kicked out for sneaking out or was it something else? What about his friends?
I don't know about his friends but it was drug related. His "friends" are fucking retarded  psyduck;

Zack is the kid who got the laptop stolen
Tyler is the kid who helped Clint steal Zack's laptop
Chris and this other Tyler are friends of Zack

Read each image from bottom to top

Title27GT

That's the most stereotypical pothead conversation ever psyduck;

It's sad.

Wrench

He's that desperate for weed? Those guys are fucked up.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Title on August 03, 2007, 06:34:57 PM

It's sad.
I know.  caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Quote from: Title on August 03, 2007, 06:34:57 PM

It's sad.
I hate that Tyler guy so fucking much, he's such a douche bag

Title27GT

Quote from: reefer on August 03, 2007, 06:36:43 PM
I hate that Tyler guy so fucking much, he's such a douche bag
My sister dated a drug dealer psyduck;
she broke up with him so all of the guy's friends took a hammer and smashed our 300 dollar mailbox, WE REPLACED IT 5 TIMES.

Quote from: Title on August 03, 2007, 06:42:40 PM
My sister dated a drug dealer psyduck;
she broke up with him so all of the guy's friends took a hammer and smashed our 300 dollar mailbox, WE REPLACED IT 5 TIMES.
WHY REPLACE IT LOL

Tomboh

Quote from: reefer on August 03, 2007, 06:45:48 PM
GET A BRICK ONE
Get a paper mailbox.

You can just remake it when they hit it with a hammer.

Wrench

Quote from: Ohbotm on August 03, 2007, 06:47:43 PM
Get a paper mailbox.

You can just remake it when they hit it with a hammer.

Get a plastic one. That's what we got.

Go Up