September 20, 2024, 09:38:51 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I might not be on the internet anymore

Started by Himu, August 02, 2007, 08:10:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

Quote from: steal on August 02, 2007, 08:18:43 PM
For some reason I'm having a hard time taking this seriously.
I wish it wasnt.  I'm dreaming am I.  I am.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: steal on August 02, 2007, 08:18:43 PM
For some reason I'm having a hard time taking this seriously.
If she becomes an hero, I will seriously lol. I have no sympathy for retards that take their life from their loved ones. spam;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Lawlz on August 02, 2007, 08:20:00 PM
If she becomes an hero, I will seriously lol. I have no sympathy for retards that take their life from their loved ones. spam;
What if they have no loved ones? spam;

V

Quote from: Lawlz on August 02, 2007, 08:20:00 PM

I can relate.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Thief888 on August 02, 2007, 08:20:41 PM
What if they have no loved ones? spam;
Then I lol at them for being such a loser. powerofone;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Himu

God damnit.  It's not just the divorce it's worse things.  I tried to run away and my dad broke down and cried because I called him a Dirty Rotten Whore.  And they found me crying behind a bush.  Then my mom broke a glass vase and started to go to the car to hurt one of my dad's friends that might of influenced this.

V

Quote from: Videl on August 02, 2007, 08:22:52 PM
God damnit.  It's not just the divorce it's worse things.  I tried to run away and my dad broke down and cried because I called him a Dirty Rotten Whore.  And they found me crying behind a bush.  Then my mom broke a glass vase and started to go to the car to hurt one of my dad's friends that might of influenced this.

If you're serious, you should get off the intersites and try to get a hold of what is going on, instead of giving us a step-by-step report. Unless things are calmed down over there and you need to talk to us.

Feynman

God damnit.  It's not just the divorce it's worse things.  I tried to run away and my dad broke down and cried because I called him a Dirty Rotten Whore.  And they found me crying behind a bush.  Then my mom broke a glass vase and started to go to the car to hurt one of my dad's friends that might of influenced this.

Do you have anywhere to go?

Samus Aran

It's sad, but there really isn't much that you can do. I've dealt with numerous fights, and well, they suck. I always just left when that happened. I went and climbed up a tree and sat there for an hour, basically. If you think you can do something to help, try it, but otherwise, you might want to wait somewhere elsefor things to cool off a bit.

Himu

Quote from: V on August 02, 2007, 08:24:35 PM
If you're serious, you should get off the intersites and try to get a hold of what is going on, instead of giving us a step-by-step report. Unless things are calmed down over there and you need to talk to us.
They've calmed down and sent me upstairs.  My mom stopped crying.  They told me not to come down.

V

Quote from: Videl on August 02, 2007, 08:25:52 PM
They've calmed down and sent me upstairs.  My mom stopped crying.  They told me not to come down.

Oh, ok.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: V on August 02, 2007, 08:24:35 PM
She's neither her father nor her mother. She can't repair a thing; best she can do is "omg u mayk mi lyf harojble :'( " and hope they tried to stick together for her.

Himu

Quote from: V on August 02, 2007, 08:26:24 PM
Oh, ok.
It's still off and on.  She starts bawling immediately every second.  And so does my dad.  But I just stay out of it because I just make it worse.

Himu

And why wouldnt I be serious you fucking morons I wouldnt say this shit for stupid attention. argh;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Videl on August 02, 2007, 08:29:01 PM
And why wouldnt I be serious you fucking morons I wouldnt say this shit for stupid attention. argh;
Massive lulz. spam;

Go Up