April 23, 2024, 04:38:59 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WHY?!?!?!?!?!

Started by Himu, August 02, 2007, 07:16:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

My parents are fighting.  My dad was cheating on my mom.  We were all happy this morning...Now my mom is screaming and crying.  And my little brother is starting to too.  Now they're threatening to split up.  And my mom said she has nobody anymore.  And she's saying she's the biggest ugliest stupid ass.  And they will get a divorce soon.

Himu

Now my mom is threatening to kill herself.

Feynman

Jesus Christ, I hate it when this stuff happens.

Any ideas why he is/was cheating on your mom?

Wrench

Sorry to hear that. I hope your family gets through this alright and it gets back to normal.

I went through a divorce when I was 8, but no cheating was involved.

Himu

My dad i s breaking down crying.  They sent us upstairs.  He was drunk and did it one night on accident.

Himu

I bit down on my finger and it's soaked in blood.  I lied and said it's a papercut.

Feynman

Quote from: Videl on August 02, 2007, 07:53:54 PM
My dad i s breaking down crying.  They sent us upstairs.  He was drunk and did it one night on accident.

Another reason why people should stop drinking.

Quote from: Videl on August 02, 2007, 07:54:31 PM
I bit down on my finger and it's soaked in blood.  I lied and said it's a papercut.

What the hell?

Daddy

My parents are in the process of a divorce.  My mom and sister moved out a week or 2 ago.   I live with my father and brother.

Himu

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 02, 2007, 08:00:47 PM
Another reason why people should stop drinking.

What the hell?
Can you shut up.  I love both my parents.  And I called my dad a dirty whore and he broke down crying and I feel horrible.  I wish this was a dream.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Videl on August 02, 2007, 08:05:13 PM
Can you shut up.  I love both my parents.  And I called my dad a dirty whore and he broke down crying and I feel horrible.  I wish this was a dream.
Why?

If someone's a drunkard, they deserve punishment for their foolish actions. If they have sex with some woman while under the influence of alcohol, they have to take the blame and deal with it.

I await the "ur a dik" replies.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

FAMY2

Quote from: Lawlz on August 02, 2007, 08:25:14 PM
Why?

If someone's a drunkard, they deserve punishment for their foolish actions. If they have sex with some woman while under the influence of alcohol, they have to take the blame and deal with it.

I await the "ur a dik" replies.

No ur a dik from me. You speak the truth.

Houdini

Alcohol always fucks up families.

[REDACTED]

MORE LIKELY THAN NOT THEY'RE GOING TO STAY
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Go Up