September 20, 2024, 11:33:34 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

um so ya

Started by Lozal, August 02, 2007, 06:36:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lozal

Could I go if I got parental permission (since I won't be 18 by the time of our Boyage)? I srsly asked my mom if I could go and she said yes. The convo went like this:

Me: Hey, mom. Boyah's meeting up and going on a trip around the country. They're picking people up and we're all going to California. Can I go?

Mom: Srsly? Sounds awesome. Of course you can go.

Me: Srsly? Awsum

Mom: Yeah. Have fun.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Feynman

What a mom you have.

ncba93ivyase

But if anything happens to you, we're liable for it and your mother would sue us for millions of dollars. psyduck;

Also, all your mother would have to do is call up the cops, say you were kidnapped, and we all go to jail. We're not going to take a risk with minors.

Also, I'd never tell my parents about Boyah. Whenever they ask why I spend so much time in my room, I say I help some people work on a website. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

V

No minors. DJ NIGGERDICKS

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Wrench

I don't tell my parents of my online history. I'll keep the windows open, but I won't say anything about them.
My mom does know I belong to forums though; that's all she got out of me.

Daddy

WTF?

"Hey, mom I'm going on a trip with a bunch of adult men, can i plz go"

"k"

Lozal

Quote from: WrenchNinja on August 02, 2007, 06:58:00 PM
I don't tell my parents of my online history. I'll keep the windows open, but I won't say anything about them.
My mom does know I belong to forums though; that's all she got out of me.
She knows that I go to Boyah and NSider. She doesn't know the links to them, though. My history is deleted everytime I close Firefox automatically, and she knows shit about computers. She probably wouldn't be able to find the links if she tried.

Quote from: JMV290 on August 02, 2007, 07:14:07 PM
WTF?

"Hey, mom I'm going on a trip with a bunch of adult men, can i plz go"

"k"
She seriously doesn't care, lol.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Go Up