September 19, 2024, 09:31:16 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Empathy Powers, ACTIVATE

Started by Daddy, August 02, 2007, 05:51:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote[br /]

KRYPTONKID wrote:[br /]As you were probably told in the title this is a thread about Psychic's. Yes, people that can do interesting thisgs with their mind. You may be thinking "This is the fakezorz!". Its not. I am living proof. Yes, i myself am a psychic, as well as several other people i know-- some who are Nsiders. Now i understand that you must be thinking "So says you!" But think. How many other things do you belive only by hearsay? Religion is one of them but i would not like to go to that for now.[br /][br /][br /]As i have said what this thread is about I must also say that if you still DON'T believe me please DO NOT POST! I don't want to hear "This is CRAP!" Because it simply is not.[br /][br /]Here are the basics to Psychics. Basicly Psychics are people that are able to controll an interesting energy within themselfs and use it. This energy is called several things including Ki, Chi, Chakra and Psi. I perfer to use the term Psi.[br /][br /]People are able to do many things, knowingly or unknowingly, with their Psi. Such things are moving things, seeing auras, contacting another's mind and creating constucts, or Psi Balls. Now all of these things can be further catoragised. I will brush up on these later in articals I will Post.[br /][br /][br /]Now everyone can be Psychics, with training. But the natural Psychics are rare. If you are a psychic you will know you are one since birth. sometimes you won't though. But you will show "symptoms" of being a Psychic depending on what kind of Psychic you are.[br /]
[br /]

He then posts that his ability is "Empathy"

china; I lol'd

V

go back and help me debate that god is fake jmv. spam;

Daddy

lol

IF YOU EAT PORK YOU'LL DIE. GOD IS SMART

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up