September 19, 2024, 09:27:51 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

For All of You that Want to Be A Sage....

Started by Ash, August 02, 2007, 12:54:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ash

.....you better turn gay.  educate;

It turns out that some (not all) of the Sages that Andy recruits turn out to be flaming homosexuals.

One known case is KITTYKATSTAR, who I heard was bisexual, and another Sage who is just gay that I'm not allowed to tell you who because I swore to secrecy.

But this specific Sage has been putting the moves on one of my friends. He once told my friend in an MSN convo that he wished he was bi so they could hook up and even showed him his picture.  gonk;

This just might explain the mystery behind Andy's banning stick.  china;

guff

Kittykatstar doesn't hide it; she has a tendency to bring it up whenever possible.  Malkon is gay (whoops not supposed to tell anyone).  Maybe others.

i don't care

Geno

I wouldn't be suprised. Andy probably likes to rub his bald head on their balls.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Feynman

no

Quote from: Geno. on August 02, 2007, 12:56:21 PM
Andy probably likes to rub his bald head on their balls.

Enough with this Sage-on-Andy bullshit.

Ash

Quote from: Commodore Guff on August 02, 2007, 12:56:04 PM
Kittykatstar doesn't hide it; she has a tendency to bring it up whenever possible.  Malkon is gay (whoops not supposed to tell anyone).  Maybe others.

i don't care

Do you know who he was going out with?

Daddy

YPrrrr

Great. Now instead of sucking up to Mods/Admins/Sages, n00bs will compete to see who can be the most flamboyently gay so Andy will notice edumacate;

Tomboh

Quote from: Ash on August 02, 2007, 12:54:27 PM
and another Sage who is just gay that I'm not allowed to tell you who because I swore to secrecy.
Is that Malkon?

guff

Daddy

Samus Aran

Wait, Malkon is gay? He sure enjoys hiding it then, because I remember a time when I was new to NHQ chat...I was harassing Malkon by asking him to marry me, kiss me, etc. He asked if I was a girl, and I said no, and then he acted all grossed out.

caterpie;

musica.cards

Quote from: Kaz on August 02, 2007, 01:50:15 PM
Wait, Malkon is gay? He sure enjoys hiding it then, because I remember a time when I was new to NHQ chat...I was harassing Malkon by asking him to marry me, kiss me, etc. He asked if I was a girl, and I said no, and then he acted all grossed out.

caterpie;

Malkon is a he? gonk;
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Ash

Quote from: Bushybrow on August 02, 2007, 02:08:56 PM
KKS is Bi?  OHCRAP

Malkon went out with MELEE_GURL, then he decided to go out with FRIVOLOUSAMER who is also gay.

Samus Aran

Go Up