September 25, 2024, 08:24:37 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Brawl motion control

Started by YPrrrr, August 02, 2007, 11:27:14 AM

previous topic - next topic

Would you want Brawl to have motion control?

Yes, it would improve the game
1 (11.1%)
No, motion control would screw it up
5 (55.6%)
I don't care
2 (22.2%)
I want a balance between button and motion control
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Go Down

YPrrrr

I don't think anything official has been announced about this yet... psyduck;

I hope they don't make a big use of motion control, because from what I've seen so far (from other Wii games), the remote sometimes confuses motions, and even slightly unresponsive control could ruin the game...

Feynman

August 02, 2007, 11:34:05 AM #1 Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 11:43:45 AM by Bassir C.
Even if it had some motion sensing shit, I would've still used the traditional way of playing it. If it didn't offer us to play old-style, the game would be shit.

Samus Aran

It doesn't matter to me, because I'd either play it with the VC controller or a GCN one.

Wrench

I don't want the motion for it. I like the original gameplay.

Kalahari Inkantation

Fuck yeah. It'd make it more fun. flower;

Geno

They've already announced motion control.

You can use the Wii-mote & Nunchuck, Tilt the Wii-mote sideways, Classic Controller, or Gamecube controller.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Feynman

Quote from: Geno. on August 02, 2007, 12:13:16 PM
They've already announced motion control.

You can use the Wii-mote & Nunchuck, Tilt the Wii-mote sideways, Classic Controller, or Gamecube controller.

That's not "motion control".

Daddy

Tomboh

If there is, then I would just use the GCN controller.

Go Up