September 25, 2024, 10:19:21 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Final Fantasy

Started by The artist formally known, August 01, 2007, 04:49:59 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

I've been playing five (gba) since I've been in Hawaii but I have twelve, three (ds), and seven waiting for me at home. I've never actually beaten one Final Fantasy game but the first one will probably be five since I'm pretty additced to it. I bought it for $19.99 new at Big K (tricked them into thinking it was four since they look a lot a like), it was like $34.99 at Gamestop lulz.

The game makes me want to play Golden Sun again. By the way, if you're thinking of getting it, you might wanna wait until they remake it for the DS. Since I already know they will. It'll be cool to see what they change if they go through with it like they are for four.

Anyways, what Final Fantasy are you playing?

Placebo Headwound

I need to finish FFXII, never got very far in that. I'm somewhere in the third world or something in FFV, and I got to the third disk in FFIX.

I like FFIX the most out of all the FF's. The only FF I haven't played is FFVIII, but I have a copy of it somewhere in the house.

Quote from: Thief888 on August 01, 2007, 05:06:40 AM
I need to finish FFXII, never got very far in that. I'm somewhere in the third world or something in FFV, and I got to the third disk in FFIX.

I like FFIX the most out of all the FF's. The only FF I haven't played is FFVIII, but I have a copy of it somewhere in the house.
I don't have eight and I've heard bad things from it, something was different about the combat system from seven for some reason. I have one (nes), three (ds), five (gba), seven, nine, eleven (ps2) and twelve. Never played eleven or nine at all. I also own Legends II which was my first RPG ever, even before Dragon Quest II which was my second and Pokemon which was my third RPG ever.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: reefer on August 01, 2007, 05:24:05 AM
I don't have eight and I've heard bad things from it, something was different about the combat system from seven for some reason. I have one (nes), three (ds), five (gba), seven, nine, eleven (ps2) and twelve. Never played eleven or nine at all. I also own Legends II which was my first RPG ever, even before Dragon Quest II which was my second and Pokemon which was my third RPG ever.

Eleven is such a boring MMO.

And go play IX right now. Best FF on the original PS.

Samus Aran

Well I've always got a file going on six, because it's my favorite. With the GBA release, I don't have to pirate it anymore. Kewl. Also, I accidentally saved over my kickass file on FFTA recently, so I'm sort of starting over on that.

Commander Fuckass

THE ONLY WORTHY FF GAME FOR GBA IS FFVI ADVANCE.
Tactics advance for those strategy rpg people out there.

and also, FFVI and FFXII have similar things in them.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

UnagiPower

I beat FFIV I was pretty addicted to that. Now I'm working on FFVI/

Quote from: Kaz on August 01, 2007, 11:16:09 AM
Well I've always got a file going on six, because it's my favorite. With the GBA release, I don't have to pirate it anymore. Kewl. Also, I accidentally saved over my kickass file on FFTA recently, so I'm sort of starting over on that.
I CAN'T FIND FFTA WITH A BOX  gonk;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Quote from: Mariomaniac21 on August 03, 2007, 02:19:44 PM
I have one  caterpie;
Go fuck yourself  gonk;

I'll get the PSP version anyways  caterpie;

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: reefer on August 03, 2007, 02:21:34 PM
Go fuck yourself  gonk;

I'll get the PSP version anyways  caterpie;
Good thumbup; It's the one that was on the PS anyways.  wub;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Quote from: The Dark Knight on August 03, 2007, 02:30:40 PM
Good thumbup; It's the one that was on the PS anyways.  wub;
Never playing any tactic games  caterpie;

I was playing three (ds) when I would get stuck on five (gba) and I actually like five better. You don't have to buy spells for EACH FUCKING PERSON and it's actually less confusing for me. I don't know if I'll get the remake of four (ds).

Defiantly getting thirteen though.  wub;

Claquesous

Earlier this summer I was playing III. I was at the Crystal Tower and then I accidentally saved over the file with a new one...

But I finally beat it.

And then I went back to play IV because I had gotten it the year before and still hadn't beat it. I just didn't feel like level grinding to beat the last boss. I finally did because I found out that I could heal my people all at once with one spell.

I haven't played any since.

Quote from: Claquesous on August 03, 2007, 02:54:53 PM
Earlier this summer I was playing III. I was at the Crystal Tower and then I accidentally saved over the file with a new one...

But I finally beat it.

And then I went back to play IV because I had gotten it the year before and still hadn't beat it. I just didn't feel like level grinding to beat the last boss. I finally did because I found out that I could heal my people all at once with one spell.

Is three worth beating? I'm not close to beating it at all  gonk;

Also where can I play the original three? Whats the name of it

UnagiPower

Quote from: Claquesous on August 03, 2007, 02:54:53 PM

But I finally beat it.

I fucking loved IV. Just LOVED it :D

Go Up