March 28, 2024, 02:17:01 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Gay marriage

Started by Andrew1911, April 17, 2007, 07:32:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Yes or no, you retard?

YES, LET THEM HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS
52 (81.3%)
WTF, HELL NO, ARE WE GIVING NIGGERS RIGHTS NEXT?
12 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Go Down

mariofreak55

God, I'm a Christian, but I'll sin for what I think is right.

Necro

Quote from: mariofreak55 on April 24, 2007, 07:19:34 PM

God, I'm a Christian, but I'll sin for what I think is right.

ur a rebul
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Necro

Alright, who's number 3? cop;
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Rugals

Before you ask, I voted fourth for no.

metal eyeball

I suppose they should. I mean, I wouldn't really care if it weren't for all the financial benefits married couples get. Otherwise, who cares? Is it absolutely necessary to be able to call your partner your husband? Or in a more general sense, your wife?

And besides, gays have got it good. At least they get all this support from the public. What about lesbian marriage?

Lesbian what?

ClassicTyler

Quote from: Rugals on April 26, 2007, 02:20:03 PM

Why Rugals!? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?  gonk;

Tri4se

You have lost all respect in my eyes... Wait, there was none there to begin with. Now explain why.

Andrew1911

Quote from: Tri4se on April 26, 2007, 04:40:15 PM
You have lost all respect in my eyes... Wait, there was none there to begin with. Now explain why.

Rugals is dumb. Dumb as hell. Why must you expect an explanation? At least Ringo gives points.

mariofreak55

MarioManiac also voted no.

I think MPS just did it for the lulz though

Andrew1911

Quote from: mariofreak55 on April 26, 2007, 05:04:29 PM

Notice how all the idiots (Excluding Ringo) are voting no?

Necro

Quote from: Andrew1911 on April 26, 2007, 05:14:21 PM
Quote from: mariofreak55 on April 26, 2007, 05:04:29 PM

Notice how all the idiots (Excluding Ringo) are voting no?
But what about me? navi;

Rugals

I would list all the reasons, but it's a little difficult for me to do now at work. I can't use my computer at home at the moment, so I don't have a lot of time online anymore...
The quick explanation would be that I'm a Christian. I'm pretty sure you can make all your assumptions about me and my views from that.

Andrew1911

Quote from: Rugals on April 30, 2007, 01:07:17 PM
I would list all the reasons, but it's a little difficult for me to do now at work. I can't use my computer at home at the moment, so I don't have a lot of time online anymore...
The quick explanation would be that I'm a Christian. I'm pretty sure you can make all your assumptions about me and my views from that.

YES, YOUR PERSONAL VIEWS MEAN YOU CAN DEPRIVE PEOPLE OF THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS

OH AND NOT TO MENTION THE SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

*Boo*

You always hear marriage is holy matrimony for a man and woman...but hell, go ahead. It is their personal life, I really don't care.
That is me in my icon. S1lver tapped me and is the father of our child. He is the wittle egg in :). Caterpie.

ClassicTyler

Go Up