April 23, 2024, 07:36:06 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Gay marriage

Started by Andrew1911, April 17, 2007, 07:32:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Yes or no, you retard?

YES, LET THEM HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS
52 (81.3%)
WTF, HELL NO, ARE WE GIVING NIGGERS RIGHTS NEXT?
12 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Go Down

Gman61

They arnt dnied rights (marriage is not a right) the gov doesnt beat them up mean nasty jerks do

bluaki

I honestly don't particularly care either way about homosexual marriage. I guess I want it to be legal somewhat as a step towards better acceptance of homosexuals and a less homophobic society.
I don't really want to get married when I'm older, I don't see a reason to. I'd be fine with living with somebody and being girlfriends without marriage. I think that straight couples probably see marriage as more significant than homosexual couples do.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Gman61 on November 12, 2007, 09:18:33 PM
They arnt dnied rights (marriage is not a right) the gov doesnt beat them up mean nasty jerks do
I don't recall any presidents ever beating up a negro. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

The government didn't beat up blacks. Nasty jerks do.

Voting wasn't always a right for women, should we have left that too?

Gman61

I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU! plz make your posts clearer.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Gman61 on November 12, 2007, 09:22:06 PM
I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU! plz make your posts clearer.
Both of us are using plain English. psyduck;

What the hell is "plz"? That's not English. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Gman61

Quote from: Lawlz on November 12, 2007, 09:20:24 PM
I don't recall any presidents ever beating up a negro. psyduck;
What does that have to do with what I said?

guff

(marriage is not a right)
why not
Quote from: Gman61 on November 12, 2007, 09:22:06 PM
I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU!
gee i wonder
Quote from: Gman61 on November 12, 2007, 09:01:19 PM
I am simply saying if we did give them marriage alot of people would viewthat as defiling the tradiion
what obligation does the law have to tradition

Gman61

I wasnt atating my oppinion i was stating a general population one

Daddy

Quote from: Gman61 on November 13, 2007, 12:21:58 PM
I wasnt atating my oppinion i was stating a general population one
The General population takes the book of Revelations literally too.

Does that suddenly make it right?

Gman61

you don't have to believe it. I never asked you to. I won't mock your spiritual beliefs unless you mock mine okay?

PS a religion that has stood  for thousands of years has to have some truth. And most of the bibles prophesies have come true

Daddy

Quote from: Gman61 on November 15, 2007, 07:13:33 PM
you don't have to believe it. I never asked you to. I won't mock your spiritual beliefs unless you mock mine okay?

PS a religion that has stood  for thousands of years has to have some truth. And most of the bibles prophesies have come true
cool the mayan religion was around for much longer.

Gman61

and its dead now. since the mayan civilization was only around for a couple thousand years.................I think christianity has been around longer

bluaki

Quote from: Gman61 on November 15, 2007, 07:16:23 PM
and its dead now. since the mayan civilization was only around for a couple thousand years.................I think christianity has been around longer
What a baseless assumption. Because something is still around means that it's been around longer total?
Mayans were around longer than Christianity has. The earliest Christianity could have possibly started was about 2000 years ago I think and Mayans being "a couple thousand years" would probably surpass that.

Daddy

Quote from: Gman61 on November 15, 2007, 07:16:23 PM
You're a complete retard.

Christianity has only been around for 2000 years.   Mayan religion died out a few hundred years ago (The Christian Spaniards killed them all ^________^) but had existed for thousands of years before that.

Go Up