September 21, 2024, 10:43:23 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

im upset

Started by Feynman, July 30, 2007, 01:41:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

I like to go outside with music and just relax and think.

anus

Quote from: Eminem on July 30, 2007, 01:44:16 PM
you guys are stupid and idiots i wish u'd dye xept clucky emo;

YOUR BOUT TO WITNESS HIP HOP IN ITS MOST PUREST, MOST RAWEST FORM FLOW, ALMOST FLAWLESS, MOST HARDEST, MOST HONEST, KNOWN ARTIST; CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK BUT OLD DOC IS BLACK!

lets get down to business
dicks

Himu

Quote from: Eminem on July 30, 2007, 01:47:44 PM
Is it still me that makes you sweat? Am I who you think about in bed? When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress? Then think of what you did and how I hope to God he was worth it. When the lights are dim and your heart is racing as your fingers touch his skin. I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me. Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of exchanging body heat in the passenger seat? No, no, no, you know it will always just be me.
AND EVRYTIME I SCRATCH MY NAILS DOWN SOMEONEELSE'S BACK I HOPE YOU FEEL IT!  WHOA CAN YOU FEEL IT!  AND I'M HERE....TO REMIND YOU....OF THE MESS YOU LEFT WHEN YOU WENT AWAY!  IT'S NOT FAIR TO DENY ME OF THE CROSS I BEAR THAT YOU GAVE TO ME, YOU, YOU , YOU OUGHTA KNOW!  Lets stop being ghey. emo;

Go Up