September 18, 2024, 07:12:22 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

u no wut

Started by ncba93ivyase, July 29, 2007, 11:31:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Every time I meet a girl, they always think I'm the sweetest, shyest guy ever. They're always like "aww, why don't you ever talk?" I always say something like "because I have nothing to talk about," or "because you really don't want me to talk." It's also great how girls always think I'm what many would consider a "good Christian." (even though I'm atheist)

I remember when my one friend asked a few female friends if they ever shlicked; they were all like "ew, no, it's gross." Then he said "Everyone does it, so just admit it." They were like, "No, not everyone. Just perverts." Then my friend was like "Then all men must be perverts. Tell me, who is the most unperverted guy you know?" My female friends all pointed to me. I was just like  caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

You're so sweet, Lawlz. flower;

Samus Aran

IF ONLY THEY KNEW THE REAL RONALD ROLLINS

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kaz on July 29, 2007, 11:33:30 PM
IF ONLY THEY KNEW THE REAL RONALD ROLLINS
EVENTUALLY, A FEW OF THEM DID GET TO TRULY KNOW THE REAL RONALD JOHNATHAN DALLAS ROLLINS. :|

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

pringle positive

Quote from: Lawlz on July 29, 2007, 11:31:14 PM
I remember when my one friend asked a few female friends if they ever shlicked; they were all like "ew, no, it's gross." Then he said "Everyone does it, so just admit it." They were like, "No, not everyone. Just perverts."

they're just hiding the fact that they do it educate;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: w00terz on July 30, 2007, 12:05:01 AM
I know this. caterpie;

What blew it was when one of them tried to say they didn't know what an orgasm was. I silently lol'd. spam;

Tomboh

Quote from: w00terz on July 30, 2007, 12:05:01 AM
You're a genius.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on July 30, 2007, 12:07:12 AM
I know this. caterpie;

What blew it was when one of them tried to say they didn't know what an orgasm was. I silently lol'd. spam;

lul

pringle positive

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on July 30, 2007, 12:07:12 AM
I know this. caterpie;

One girl I talked to on Nsider didn't know what an orgasm felt like, because she'd never had one before. Never masturbated even once. She was 14 at the time.

She could have been lying, but she really did seem horribly confused, and she was sort of at a loss for an explanation of why she didn't know until she finally admitted it.

Himu

I've almost had an orgasm before.  *cough*tablesex*cough*

Samus Aran

Quote from: Videl on July 30, 2007, 12:14:08 AM
I've almost had an orgasm before.  *cough*tablesex*cough*

I don't see why you don't just masturbate, have an orgasm, and get it over with.

pringle positive

Quote from: Kaz on July 30, 2007, 12:16:24 AM
I don't see why you don't just masturbate, have an orgasm, and get it over with.

Isn't that the whole point?

Himu

Quote from: Kaz on July 30, 2007, 12:16:24 AM
I will try tonight.  I get horny just I let it pass.

Samus Aran

Quote from: w00terz on July 30, 2007, 12:17:00 AM
Isn't that the whole point?

Well she said she's "almost had one," and there's no shame in having one, so I say just do it. And yes, that's the point, but um...

wait, what?

Go Up