April 16, 2024, 05:17:04 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Slavery Reparations

Started by reeper, July 29, 2007, 12:45:47 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Sorry I look like a tool to you Guff, the sad truth is that I'm just lazy. I honestly don't want to argue with you anymore, consider it a win in your book if it makes you happy, but I simply do not agree with you at all, guess I'm just not human enough. Darn.

So anyway, yeah,I 'm not going to argue anymore because I realise there's not a chance in hell I can get you to admit I'm right, and there's not a chance in hell you'll make me believe that the decendents of slaves deserve reparations.

It's pretty much a pointless battle in my eyes, but consider my opinion posted.

I do not think the descendents of slaves should be given reparations.

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

guff

Quote from: Skankity-Slut-Slut on October 04, 2007, 06:35:12 PM
I honestly don't want to argue with you anymore...
sorry next time i'll try not to expect debate in serious discussion
So anyway, yeah,I 'm not going to argue anymore because I realise there's not a chance in hell I can get you to admit I'm right, and there's not a chance in hell you'll make me believe that the decendents of slaves deserve reparations.
uh there is no "right" in this situation, it's a matter of opinion
I do not think the descendents of slaves should be given reparations.
[glow=red,2,300]I think you're a tool.[/glow]

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

I'm black and I personally think the idea is just stupid.

Why in the hell should we get money for what our great great great grandparents did?

I'm sorry, but the "It heals our wounds" crap, is total bullshit. nigro;

Andrew1911

Quote from: FULL_METAL_RYDER2 on October 06, 2007, 08:15:52 PM

Why in the hell should we get money for what our great great great grandparents did?

I'm sorry, but the "It heals our wounds" crap, is total bullshit. nigro;

hey i got an idea

lets ignore guffs posts that basically answered ur post ^_^

do u start every post with telling ur ethnicity

i think ill join in on the fun

im a jew

guff

Quote from: FULL_METAL_RYDER2 on October 06, 2007, 08:15:52 PM
where did you grow up and where do you live currently

Quote from: Andrew1911 on October 06, 2007, 11:26:54 PM
im a jew
im a swamp monster

Daddy

ima admin.

Stop being idiots, seriously.

Gman61

I don't think they should be reimbersed

Daddy

Gman61

WTF a ton of other people don't think so either. I don't think you should make someone pay for what thier anncestors did

guff

Quote from: Gman61 on November 15, 2007, 08:12:00 PM
I don't think you should make someone pay for what thier anncestors did
the bible does

sans culottes

I think that's just stupid.

I hate how a lot of black youth of today thinks they're under white oppression or something. No one living has been a slave back then, and anyone below 40-50 hasn't dealt with very much segregation problems.

Hey hey. White men have been slaves too. The term slave comes from slav, because slavs of east Europe were used as slaves once. Every race has been oppressed in the past.

I want what Martin Luther King wanted: pure equality. It really makes me sick how a lot of the black teenagers get away with saying racist things to the white kids. Affirmitive action is bullshit.
I support BUSH

Houdini

Make the government pay for them. It wouldn't be a problem at all if we hadn't sunk a few trillion dollars into invading Iraq.

don't let's

It seems to me that this should be Europe's problem. Because aren't they the ones that originally started bringing slaves to America?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Houdini on December 29, 2007, 12:25:15 PM
Make the government pay for them. It wouldn't be a problem at all if we hadn't sunk a few trillion dollars into invading Iraq.
Why should the government waste even more money on something as stupid as this? What happened over 5 generations ago shouldn't matter to people today.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Houdini

Quote from: Lawlz on December 30, 2007, 11:29:48 PM
Why should the government waste even more money on something as stupid as this? What happened over 5 generations ago shouldn't matter to people today.
Well, you do have to consider the possibility that the slavery and discrimination of their ancestors has hindered them financially. For the most part, though, it is silly. My point is more that the war in Iraq is ridiculous.

Go Up