September 21, 2024, 11:33:08 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What the hell is wrong with the dog?

Started by Daddy, August 19, 2008, 09:11:20 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

I went to take a shower and the dog followed me into the bathroom so I figured he had to go to the bathroom so I let him outside.

After that he followed me again and I was like "dammit dog wait out here" and closed the door.   About 3 minutes into the shower, the bathroom door OPENED and I was like 'wtf' and I looked to see who opened it and I saw the dog standing there.

He then lied down on the floor and wouldn't leave so I just closed the door and continued with my shower.  caterpie;

Why wouldn't the dog stop following me and why can he open doors? :(

Nyerp

he needs the antidote to turn back into his human state

you have 3 hours to get the ingredients to save him from being a dog forever

i mean, what, you CAN'T read his mind?

Pyrate

ME##

He probably just likes you, and you probably didn't close the door fully.  befuddlement

FAMY2

He is lonely and wants to be with you. My dogs do that too.   :(

YPrrrr

My cats follow me into the bathroom too, but I lock the door. Then they just put their paw under the door and rattle it to annoy the heck out of me

Trini

why can he open doors? :(

He's awesome that's why. EXPLOIT IT. thumbup;
[CENTER][/center]

Beta

C.Mongler

hes  got to do some motherfuckin' good deeds

Paul

He just likes you, my dog does that too.

laskfn

its probably because your bathroom is cooler than the rest of your house, thats why my dog follows me in

Geno

I wanted to kill my dog last night when she was digging under my bed for a toy and making a shit load of noise at 4 in the morning right when I was falling asleep.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Selkie

Kalahari Inkantation

Daddy

Quote from: Geno on August 19, 2008, 01:55:15 PM
I wanted to kill my dog last night when she was digging under my bed for a toy and making a shit load of noise at 4 in the morning right when I was falling asleep.
just give her some chocolate or something.

Go Up