October 24, 2024, 09:28:44 AM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WHAT FACE DO YOU MAKE WHEN YOU CUM?

Started by Feynman, July 26, 2007, 11:33:35 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

Andrios

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on July 26, 2007, 11:48:13 AM
... psyduck;
words
I was not pleased, obviously.

Fine, I'll find a better O-face pic =(

Kalahari Inkantation

Himu

Andrios

Quote from: Bassir on July 26, 2007, 11:48:47 AM
'Cause he's takin' it up anal.

y crai
I crai'd because the lady that cut my hair was Japanese and didn't understand what I wanted, even though I had a pic, and so I look like a soccer mom now =(  I was gonna be a drama fag and make a thread about it, but I'll just bitch about it in multiple threads... like.. this one!

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Videl on July 26, 2007, 11:50:14 AM
Woman arent always celebrity look-alikes in pictures ya know. argh;

I know. But the facial expression... psyduck;

Daddy

Himu

Quote from: Shannon on July 26, 2007, 11:50:44 AM
I crai'd because the lady that cut my hair was Japanese and didn't understand what I wanted, even though I had a pic, and so I look like a soccer mom now =(  I was gonna be a drama fag and make a thread about it, but I'll just bitch about it in multiple threads... like.. this one!
I had my hair cut like the girl on the right if my sig. ugly;  I didnt like it.  But it didnt get in my way.

Feynman

Quote from: Shannon on July 26, 2007, 11:50:44 AM

oh okay

I can see the Japanese style in it.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Videl on July 26, 2007, 11:52:10 AM
I had my hair cut like the girl on the right if my sig. ugly;  I didnt like it.  But it didnt get in my way.
Your sig is a "bandwidth stolen" thing...

Andrios

Quote from: Videl on July 26, 2007, 11:52:10 AM
I had my hair cut like the girl on the right if my sig. ugly;  I didnt like it.  But it didnt get in my way.
The girl on the right of your sig?  Your sig says bandwidth stolen.  Or do you mean Videl?

NOA_Haunted

Andrios

Quote from: Bassir on July 26, 2007, 11:52:31 AM
oh okay

I can see the Japanese style in it.
I can't.  It looks ... yeah... "soccer mom" is the only way to describe it.  Steven is pretending to like it.

Feynman

Quote from: Shannon on July 26, 2007, 11:53:07 AM
The girl on the right of your sig?  Your sig says bandwidth stolen.  Or do you mean Videl?

She's a bandwidth thief.

Go Up