October 23, 2024, 11:26:48 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Comcast is great

Started by Daddy, July 26, 2007, 08:01:07 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

I need to sit around my house waiting for those motherfuckers to show up to hook my internet back up.

They will be here any time between 11 and 1.   Why do they give a 2 hour period for a simple job?   Half the time they are late. 

I should boot into Ubuntu just to make things difficult for them.

Claquesous

lol

Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Kramer or however you spell it has a guy from the cable company coming over to fix his TV, but Kramer pretends he's not there because the last time the TV guy came, he was hours late and he now wanted to return the favor.

Feynman

One time, my dad invited his friend (so called computer genius) to do something on the computer and I was booted into Linux. So, the guy's clicking around until he says "HEY, WHAT VERSION OF WINDOWS IS THIS?"

What an idiot.

Quote from: Claquesous on July 26, 2007, 08:22:38 AM
lol

Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Kramer or however you spell it has a guy from the cable company coming over to fix his TV, but Kramer pretends he's not there because the last time the TV guy came, he was hours late and he now wanted to return the favor.

I love that show.

Daddy

The guy was like a mixture of Tay Zonday and Carlton Banks(from Bel-Air)

educate;

Feynman

Quote from: JMV290 on July 26, 2007, 11:49:15 AM
The guy was like a mixture of Tay Zonday and Carlton Banks(from Bel-Air)

educate;

I like the chatty cable guys that just talk about random electronic shit. caterpie;

Commander Fuckass

The other day Charter was like "We'll be over between 12pm and 5pm (I called about 9).  powerofone; They showed up at 11.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Title27GT

Quote from: Claquesous on July 26, 2007, 08:22:38 AM
lol

LOL
Remember when Kramer gave Jerry illegal cable and they imagine the FBI coming in and shooting Jerry to death?  navi;

Go Up