March 28, 2024, 07:58:15 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

isn't splatoon supposed to be a children's game

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, June 06, 2018, 09:00:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

what's with the scantily clad cephalopod lolis and blatantly obvious homages to scandalous gangster rappers like 2pac and notorious big

akudood;

C.Mongler

are you trying to say 2pac wasnt for the kids

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 07, 2018, 06:03:53 AM
are you trying to say 2pac wasnt for the kids

i'm not even sure he's appropriate for squids, let alone kids

[spoiler=also,][/spoiler]

akudood;

C.Mongler

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

TooB

I still don't give a shit about splatoon.

Nor Nintendo's seemingly increasing agenda to get kids to lust after sealife (this, and mipha from botw)

Kalahari Inkantation

i think splatoon is æsthetically interesting, and find its dialogue witty, and its soundtrack is p. fantastic

But I don't know if I have any interest in playing the actual game. befuddlement

maybe if it were more singleplayer-focused, but it isn't

C.Mongler

splatoon's single player is real cook what the hell u talking bout boy. pretty short sure, but still cook. it will be made even cookier once the octoling expansion comes out.

i forgot about splatoon in all my switch staning in the other thread now that i think about it oops lol but thats probably because the multiplayer is kind of dumb as hell. for a multiplayer game it's INCREDIBLY FUCKING FRUSTRATING to try and play it with your buddies, especially online. if you're only ever going to play online by yourself, that's actually the definitive experience lmao fuk u nintendo

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 08, 2018, 11:17:58 AM
splatoon's single player is real cook what the hell u talking bout boy. pretty short sure, but still cook. it will be made even cookier once the octoling expansion comes out.

yeah i'm sure that it is

i just wish that there were much more of it lol

as intrigued as i am by splatoon, it's a multiplayer game at heart, and i can't justify spending $60 on a game whose singleplayer, cook as it may be, might last a day tops

[spoiler=so i'll be staying off the hook, at least for now][/spoiler]

don't let's

Splatoon is obviously the apex of all esports shooters

Kalahari Inkantation

Nyerp

marina is 18 canonically so go to town you freaks

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I wish squids were real. :'(

Go Up