September 29, 2024, 10:22:58 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

do you guys ever

Started by strongbad, May 18, 2017, 06:29:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

get stuck in weird rabbit holes on facebook where you are just going through stranger's profiles and finding more weird strangers and judging aspects of their life based on whatever they put on facebook and then quickly realizing how pointless it is and close every window and continue on with whatever else you were doing?

Mando Pandango

I never really get that deep but yeah sometimes
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

??????

silvertone

YPrrrr

Nope! I can barely stand to look at the people i know lol

I do sometimes get way too deep into other sites though. Facebook is poison though

Travis

Yo This one time i was literally on facebook and a couple of stupids were fighting each other?? on the internet lol can you even believe that crap. like these dummies were truly madly deeply fighting each other on Marc Zupperbergs website, it was the damndest thing .

Kalahari Inkantation

i am legitimately afraid of facebook lol

so no, i don't

though if i weren't afraid of facebook i could imagine that mere curiosity might drive me to do exactly that

rdl

i used to look up people and judge their lives to see if i was doing better than them or not. if i was id be really happy, if not id get really depressed.

now i dont bc everyone is crazy boring. either that or i btfo all of them and they cant even compare to me anymore. its probably both tbh

YPrrrr

This thread title makes me think of katy Perrys firework every time

Samus Aran

i barely use facebook to begin with

Hiro

i haven't done that since I was like 16

Go Up