June 23, 2024, 01:06:25 PM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

where the fuck the overwatch thread at

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, December 04, 2016, 11:03:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

basically, she's a really versatile tank. seems cool as hecky

TooB

Also, apparently a lot of people complained about Bastions changes (he's too powerful now) so more changes are already in motion.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Big Goop on March 02, 2017, 11:46:17 AM
Also, apparently a lot of people complained about Bastions changes (he's too powerful now) so more changes are already in motion.
his offensive changes are great but he's just way too fucking hard to kill now, that's the issue
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Orisa's main thing seems like she makes her teammates harder to kill. So hopefully the Bastion nerf will come with her addition to the game.

I feel like Zenyatta's about to get a lot more valuable and I'm ok with that.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

TooB

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on March 02, 2017, 03:45:12 PM
Quote from: Big Goop on March 02, 2017, 11:46:17 AM
his offensive changes are great but he's just way too fucking hard to kill now, that's the issue
that's what it was, yeah

Mando Pandango

After watching some Orisa footage, it seems like she can do too much. Like, she needs to lose one of her abilities. Maybe the mini-graviton.

Daddy

I haven't played any matches but I've played around with Osira on the training thing and I can definitely see complaints about being OP being made.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on March 02, 2017, 04:09:48 PM
After watching some Orisa footage, it seems like she can do too much. Like, she needs to lose one of her abilities. Maybe the mini-graviton.

Agreed, her kit just seems so huge right now. But idk, maybe her abilities will be less useful than they seem right now once people learn how to deal with them.

Daddy

nah,

a mini version of zarya's ult, winston's shield, an aoe version of a nerf'd ana ult,  plus a p.strong gun and personal shields+ability to negate some abilities is a bit much.

i mean it's a cool kit but it's trying to do 2 much and im not a fan of abilities that are essentially a mini version of another hero's ultimate

strongbad

I don't have much to say about bastion or the new character but I've been really hype on DVA for whatever reason. Been having some really sold games and I think she is replacing roadhog as my fav tank.

Samus Aran

Quote from: antmaster5000 on March 02, 2017, 05:32:28 PM
I don't have much to say about bastion or the new character but I've been really hype on DVA for whatever reason. Been having some really sold games and I think she is replacing roadhog as my fav tank.

Welcome to the light

strongbad

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on March 02, 2017, 06:07:46 PM

Welcome to the light

I am still so bad at using her ult :( people are too good at dealing with it

I love how gankey she can be tho

Samus Aran

Quote from: antmaster5000 on March 02, 2017, 09:11:41 PM
Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on March 02, 2017, 06:07:46 PM

Welcome to the light

I am still so bad at using her ult :( people are too good at dealing with it

I love how gankey she can be tho

Yeah, she's ganky because she can't very easily kill anyone by herself lol, tho she can win some 1v1s if she's at full health prior. So you pretty much end up helping your teammates kill enemies. Her mobility can help you set up a flank easily. Ideally you would also sometimes go off on your own to surprise people, especially snipers, sort of in a Reaper-style way. She's a good counter to anyone trying to use the high ground against your team.

Granted, she can just be a frontline tank because of high health and defense matrix, but you'll get torn to shreds if you don't mix things up. She's got a lot of utility, I love her.

About her ult, it works best on parts of maps that have a wall or something you can launch it over into the thick of a fight. In almost all cases tho, wall or not, it's much better to launch it above enemies. They won't see it right away and they'll have less time to avoid it. But yeah it's often not easy to kill anyone with

Mando Pandango

I haven't really tested it out yet, but it looks like they already nerfed the Bastion update today. Damage reduction for all heroes is now capped at 50% instead of 70%, and Bastion's ironclad ability gives him 20% damage reduction (in tank and sentry mode) now instead of 35%.

Samus Aran

hopefully that will be enough to make him less impossible to kill

Go Up