October 25, 2024, 05:24:48 AM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ppl standing2close

Started by Daddy, May 28, 2016, 09:36:47 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

i was in line at starbucks and a woman was standing2close

and i had my gun and i felt uncomfortable what if she was obama's agent and wanted to grab my gun

C.Mongler

but what if she wanted to grab your GUUUUN ya know yes;

Daddy

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 28, 2016, 09:41:25 AM
but what if she wanted to grab your GUUUUN ya know yes;
she was like 45 or mabye 50 but i guess she looked good i can be her poolboy

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

when i attended my sister's wedding, i met a whole bunch of people and had a bunch of conversations. I met my fellow groomsmen and their wives/girlfriends and talked to them all. One groomsman was from Portland and we talked a bit, he introduced his girl and she was waaaay too close. She made eye contact with me the entire time and got real close to my face. She was a maybe-five-feet tall bohemian chick that worked for the free weekly paper in Asheville. The conversation went from the simple fluff of "wow this is going to be a great weekend for a wedding" to "sustainable agriculture and how Asheville can develop new and innovative ways to be more environmentally friendly" to even discussing some of the Asheville art scene.

I really enjoyed the conversation and she was nice to talk to but she stood so God Damn Close to me. I felt really weird cause her equally bohemian bf was just standing there lol.

and by close it's like being with a friend on a crowded bus, but instead of a bus it's a field on a farm

squirrelfriend

i tell them to get their hands off me or i'll pepper spray them

strongbad

Travis

eveybody on the world is to close to me

silvertone

ME##

some guy at sidecar doughnuts in santa monica  had his poodle mix and it kept smelling my leg it was weird

Go Up