I always get harassed by sales people to do demos of their product

Started by Daddy, May 06, 2016, 01:00:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

And the one fucking time I email a sales person asking how I can pay for their product using a credit card they don't reply to me for 2 days, and at this poitn I wont be able to do anything until monday

akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood;

tick tock motherfucker our fiscal year is ending and im trying to BURN SOME MONEY

ME##

bern some money by giving me some dosh to buy a promotional computer for boyah

ME##

'today on jamestechtips tec demonstrates how to build your very own 4k-ready, futureproof pc based around a doodthing color scheme that costs under $3,000'

Daddy

Quote from: David on May 06, 2016, 01:11:32 PM
'today on jamestechtips tec demonstrates how to build your very own 4k-ready, futureproof pc based around a doodthing color scheme that costs under $3,000'
we can just buy $3k worth of amiibos and DS redesigns.  akudood;

ME##

Quote from: Khadafi on May 06, 2016, 01:14:38 PM
Quote from: David on May 06, 2016, 01:11:32 PM
we can just buy $3k worth of amiibos and DS redesigns.  akudood;
we just have to ask tyler to post a video tour of his room for that putindisapproves;

Daddy

I'll submit my expense report: 'uh yeah it was testing of how secure nfc is'

squirrelfriend

I would probably buy whatever product the gay one shows off even though it's probably bad

silvertone

don't let's

Go Up