October 19, 2024, 12:28:43 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

does anyone else need a lot of sleep

Started by silvertone, April 23, 2016, 03:01:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

i feel like i need more sleep than most people.... and if i don't have a constant sleep schedule i get higgiditieed. is this how most ppl feel ??? i see a lot of people up and active and OK after having.... no sleep whatsoever.like my supervisor at work has 3+ jobs and he sleeps sometimes sleeps 45 minutes a day yet he seems pretty already at lest better than me if i only got 4 hours of sleep

strongbad

i think it's pretty dependent on the person but i definitely need at least 7 hours of sleep to not feel like shit
ideally id have 9 hours. anything more than that i am groggy and struggle at getting out of bed

lots of people dont think about their sleep cycles, either. like, you could sleep for a good amount of time but if you wake up in the middle of rem sleep you'll feel significantly worse than if it was at the end of your cycle

C.Mongler

its called GROWIN YUP we all need sleep now  saddood;

strongbad

i miss being in high school and staying up until 3am playing xbl or some bs and waking up at 6 for school and not really being that phased by it

or maybe that's why my grades were mediocre ;-;

C.Mongler

i mean i slept in like 3/4 classes i had every day so

snoorkel

yeah, high schoo, when sleeping was during the day

i struggled w/ myself the last couple years trying to figure out how to keep that midnight-2am shift alive and still get up at a reasonable hour.

now i'm usually going to bed by 1am and up a little before 8. Monday-wednesday extra work may be done til 2-4am with espresso. i feel ok building up a little sleep deficit throuhgout the week if needed

YPrrrr

I get 5-6 hours of sleep a day during the week

And I feel like crap n_u

ME##

i only got about three hours of sleep last night 12:00-03:00 but at least i got to nap after i got home from work

Travis

i need more sleep than seemingly anyone else which is awful

??????

if i get more than 8 hrs of sleep and wanted it: groggy and depressed
if i get less than 5 hours i wake up so tired and agitated and feel groggy throughout the day
unfortunately i never get the proper amounts

Hippopo

As long as i get at least 7 and a half I'm fine.  I never have trouble getting up in the morning anymore, and I think it's because I rarely go to bed past midnight now.

??????

i feel too guilty to fall asleep before midnight
*sleeps at 6 am*

silvertone

do you all sleep the same schedule ,or  do you jsut sleep whenever you can

Hippopo

Quote from: SVT on April 24, 2016, 12:08:15 AM
do you all sleep the same schedule ,or  do you jsut sleep whenever you can
Try to sleep same schedule but sometimes caaaant

famy

6.5-7 hours is preferable but i have a habit of at least twice a week getting under 5 hours and then sleeping for 9 hours the next day and i feel awful lol

Go Up