October 17, 2024, 02:16:29 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

homeless ppl

Started by Daddy, April 21, 2016, 08:56:42 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

favorite is when you stop at a light with windows down, dude on the corner immediately sees the opportunity, comes right over to your car and proceeds to go down the line shouting and making unknown hand gestures in each window

or the post office, gotta pay the toll to enter there

squirrelfriend

i like the newspapers the homeless sell

ME##

Quote from: Lifetrends on April 21, 2016, 02:10:07 PM
favorite is when you stop at a light with windows down, dude on the corner immediately sees the opportunity, comes right over to your car and proceeds to go down the line shouting and making unknown hand gestures in each window

lol there was a homeless man off one of the freeway exits today, he scared some poor person from some small town rip

also no homeless people hang around my post office los ángeles sure is weird homie

snoorkel

Quote from: David on April 21, 2016, 02:31:06 PM

lol there was a homeless man off one of the freeway exits today, he scared some poor person from some small town rip

also no homeless people hang around my post office los ángeles sure is weird homie

post offices and all grocery stores, convenience storees

at the grocery store there's usually someone pushing a stack of carts around who shouldn't be. and  if you get in their way a little bit they go AACCK!!!! JusT TRYINg DO MY JOOB!!!
lol

oh also 7-eleven doormen.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lifetrends on April 22, 2016, 09:32:24 AM
Quote from: David on April 21, 2016, 02:31:06 PM

post offices and all grocery stores, convenience storees

at the grocery store there's usually someone pushing a stack of carts around who shouldn't be. and  if you get in their way a little bit they go AACCK!!!! JusT TRYINg DO MY JOOB!!!
lol

oh also 7-eleven doormen.

we have lots of 7-11 doormen here; i once bought one a hot dog when i was pretty hammered and he seemed pretty stoked about it

snoorkel

C.Mongler

he's at the same 7-11 like everyday for the past like 4 years that i know of at least, always just opening the door, sayin' god bless, smellin' funny, and lookin' in two directions at once.

just seemed like he really wanted a hot dog that night ya know

Go Up