October 16, 2024, 11:54:21 AM

1,531,334 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I've realized that I've had many racist comments hurled at me

Started by Daddy, April 20, 2016, 10:52:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

But they're always anti-latino or anti-arab/islamophobic comments and never about me actually being Italian  akudood; akudood; akudood;

don't let's

Daddy

Quote from: ­Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...­ on April 20, 2016, 10:58:42 PM
Do you internalize them?
I was told by people in the SJ community that the comments are not really "problematic" as they like to repeat because I'm white and have no soul.

silvertone

Quote from: Khadafi on April 20, 2016, 11:50:00 PM
Quote from: ­Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...­ on April 20, 2016, 10:58:42 PM
Do you internalize them?
I was told by people in the SJ community that the comments are not really "problematic" as they like to repeat because I'm white and have no soul.
we olive bruh

strongbad

what would an example of an anti-italian comment even be

silvertone

Quote from: antmaster5000 on April 21, 2016, 12:43:27 AM
wop, wog, dago, greaseball, guido, goombah, "eeyy im talkin  ova here", catholic

silvertone

Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 21, 2016, 03:03:20 AM
Quote from: SVT on April 21, 2016, 02:19:46 AM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on April 21, 2016, 12:43:27 AM
wop, wog, dago, greaseball, guido, goombah, "eeyy im talkin  ova here", catholic
the mario franchise reenforced anti-italian sentiment so this is why jmv hates nintendo
i dont blame him

silvertone

silvertone

C.Mongler

"The meaning of life, or the answer to the question "What is the meaning of life?", pertains to the significance of living or existence in general"

don't let's

Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 21, 2016, 04:00:22 AM
what is google
what is the meaning of life (rhetorical question don't answer)
rape, pillage, murder

[Spoiler]That's what Google is[/spoiler]

silvertone

SJ (formally SJ AB) is a government-owned passenger train operator in Sweden. SJ was created in 2000, out of the public transport division of Statens Järnvägar, when the former government agency was divided into six separate government-owned limited companies.

SJ or S.J. (Society of Jesus) after a person's name means he is a Jesuit priest or brother.

Welcome to Swedish Railways! Features include: • Quick and easy booking of Swedish Railway tickets. • Digital tickets for easy monitoring of all your journeys.

Introduces products to circuit designers at the beginning of a new program or design; Makes presentations to engineering management; Demonstrates to ...

SJ Rozan - Award-winning author S.J. Rozan

hmm i c

silvertone

Quote from: ­Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...­ on April 21, 2016, 05:31:21 AM
Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 21, 2016, 04:00:22 AM
what is google
what is the meaning of life (rhetorical question don't answer)
rape, pillage, murder

[Spoiler]That's what Google is[/spoiler]
Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

C.Mongler

Go Up