September 30, 2024, 12:36:16 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

when do we start the 2016 boyah awards

Started by Samus Aran, April 06, 2016, 04:52:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

squirrelfriend

April 06, 2016, 09:12:06 PM #15 Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 09:30:50 PM by squirrelfriend
lets not
we can just send in our noms and send tokens for pollmaker to each individual user via pm tbh
we don't have a lot of members so this is manageable

Hiro

I just looked over google forms and I think it could work with the right options enabled, like requiring login and then whoever's in charge of the form can get notified of each account that submits in order to prevent cheating
though the current process of making a new board makes it very obvious that the awards are going on, where and when to vote, and is kind of a nice tradition because it can be saved and kept track of, i'm sure it's a bit of a nuisance to run things that way, and a link to the google form can just be posted on the news box

squirrelfriend

Quote from: ʜɨɍɵ҈҈ on April 07, 2016, 12:12:19 AM
I just looked over google forms and I think it could work with the right options enabled, like requiring login and then whoever's in charge of the form can get notified of each account that submits in order to prevent cheating
though the current process of making a new board makes it very obvious that the awards are going on, where and when to vote, and is kind of a nice tradition because it can be saved and kept track of, i'm sure it's a bit of a nuisance to run things that way, and a link to the google form can just be posted on the news box
i make throwaways on google because i don't want ppl tracking me
i think just manually sending tokens via pms would serve the same purpose since let's be realistic: there's only like fifteen active boyagers at most on any given day. and that's an overestimate.

don't let's

Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 06, 2016, 08:03:08 PM
streaming it doesn't necessarily mean there won't be pre-recorded videos. if someone doesn't record a video, fuck it. do it live. i would like to see the live reactions along with it.
I didn't think about that, but yeah.

Hiro

I don't know where or how you could do that but it is a good idea

C.Mongler

i'm willing to PARTCIPATE

[spoiler]as a winner of awards[/spoiler]

Daddy

I could generate the tokens and PM them Out ahead of time and then only accept entries with valid tokens submitted into a specific field

C.Mongler

Daddy

I need to plan out how I'll generate tokens that will be all set  by the time the actual voting's up

C.Mongler

i can just make a hidden webform on my org's site and u guys can all make accoutns and we can just vote that way  wariodood;

Daddy

I can generate vouchers in the shop that you can redeem for a token item, that you'd use to get your code

I just need to create the ITAM but tha'ts a lot of work

C.Mongler

that sounds like all the work

but ya better do it or imma stuff the ballot  wariodood;

C.Mongler

ok new stretch goal

if 2 more dudes can get 100% quota ill present in a suit  happydood;

strongbad

woah when did you guys both get 100%

i like all these ideas though

C.Mongler

when we fuckin POSTED strongbab, stop teachin the kids and get to postin