October 21, 2024, 08:35:57 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah 2.0 Beta: LIVE FOR WEDNESDAY

Started by Daddy, April 02, 2016, 06:32:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

but it will be back up tomorrow guiz

C.Mongler

it better be i got work to not do

Daddy

Daddy

C.Mongler

NICE I TESTED

looks real fancy m8, there's some things on the default theme that are regular links that have dropdowns that i would change to like some sorta buttan cuz i didnt realize there would be a drop down, BUT I'M SURE YER ON IT BOSS

Daddy

i need screenshots since a lot of the dropdown stuff is smf2.0 changes and not theme issues

Snowy

Daddy

Quote from: Snowy on April 04, 2016, 06:50:20 AM
It's much faster. O_0
I think that's a combination of the VM I'm running it on having good spex and changes to SMF2.0

It's literally running off my computer at home.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Khadafi on April 04, 2016, 06:41:28 AM
i need screenshots since a lot of the dropdown stuff is smf2.0 changes and not theme issues

i got a ton of meetings until like 2, BUT I'LL GET YA SOME SHOTS BOSS

Daddy

YPrrrr

Wow worse than the Republicans jmv

Wait until we're all at work trying to feed our families and then post the beta so no one will be able to vote against it. You sly kewn

Daddy

Quote from: YPR Classic on April 04, 2016, 08:11:26 AM

Wait until we're all at work trying to feed our families and then post the beta so no one will be able to vote against it. You sly kewn
>implying real boyagers dont post at work

YPrrrr

Quote from: Khadafi on April 04, 2016, 08:21:58 AM
Quote from: YPR Classic on April 04, 2016, 08:11:26 AM

>implying real boyagers dont post at work
well I mean duh but think of the risk I'm taking!

C.Mongler

i literally only post at work lol

ANYWAY HERE'S TWO MAYBE BUG REPORTS FOR YA PAP

[spoiler] This weird scroll bar? this might be intended but i think it looks weird, LET MY POSTS SPAN THE WHOLE FORUM DAMMIT

might also have to do with my shitpost technically being a single word, i dunno[/spoiler]

AND

[spoiler] this is the dropdown list i was talkin about, srry u cant see my cursor but it's hovered over 'modify profile'. shit hardly looks like A DROP DOWN MENU JESUS

[/spoiler]

squirrelfriend

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 04, 2016, 08:39:06 AM
i literally only post at work lol

ANYWAY HERE'S TWO MAYBE BUG REPORTS FOR YA PAP

[spoiler] This weird scroll bar? this might be intended but i think it looks weird, LET MY POSTS SPAN THE WHOLE FORUM DAMMIT

might also have to do with my shitpost technically being a single word, i dunno[/spoiler]

AND

[spoiler] this is the dropdown list i was talkin about, srry u cant see my cursor but it's hovered over 'modify profile'. shit hardly looks like A DROP DOWN MENU JESUS

[/spoiler]
yeah i hated the second one so i just clicked the double arrow
that particular dropdown menu can be disabled thankfully

Go Up