what chain resturant can u not stop eating at even though u know it is shit

Started by C.Mongler, March 31, 2016, 12:31:36 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

C.Mongler

for me it's subway. there's infinite better options around here as far as sandwiches go, but i still eat at the subway next to my office at least once a week, usually more. like i could walk across the street and get a BANGING chicken riccota panini from this other shop, but nope, i'm always hittin up the subway.

for one it's fuckin' cheap and i can get a filling meal for like 7 bucks, whereas a filling meal of the previously mentioned panini is around 11 dollars. i think the real reason though is i have a weird nostalgia for the place. it was my favorite place to eat as a kid and i would always bug my mom for "SUBWAY FOR DINNER TONIGHT MOM!!" and on the rare occasion she would go i would get my fav sammy with my fav toppings and it'd be the best night of the week/month. i guess as an adult i relive those moments to a lesser degree whenever i bite into my shitty tuna fish subway sub

ANYWAY WHAT DO U LIKE

David

Ordering anything at subway is like pulling teeth worst place ever

C.Mongler

Rin Hoshizora

idk taco bell? i eat that at least once a month it seems like.

i don't really think about this shit, i just eat the food i feel like eating for whatever price seems okay at the time and i don't try to pretend i'd somehow have "better taste" if i avoided fast food

Quote from: Selkie on November 09, 2007, 06:28:17 PM
bom bom bom CHING boom CHING CHING CHING boom      ts     ts ts ts ts BAM ts ts ts ts   ts ts ts ts ts BAM ts ts boom chicka boom chicka boom chicka SLAM SLAM

C.Mongler

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on March 31, 2016, 01:03:00 PM
idk taco bell? i eat that at least once a month it seems like.

i don't really think about this shit, i just eat the food i feel like eating for whatever price seems okay at the time and i don't try to pretend i'd somehow have "better taste" if i avoided fast food

latfh  madood;

Khadafi

Panera bread I guess.

Most of the restaurants I go to are local Pizza, Mexican, Italian, or Hot Pot places so they aren't chains.

Panera and Bon Chon are probably the two chains I go to the most and Bon Chon is the bomb

panera is expensive and just ok, especially with pulling the fucking smokehouse turkey panini off the menu.

and there is a cheaper, better soupshop nearby

David

Khadafi

squirrelfriend

speaking of gay, i eat at chick-fil-a like once in a while
got to oppress the subset of homos who are likely just as hateful as chick-fil-a :3

C.Mongler

didn't they redact their anti-gay silliness a while ago; at least as a corporation, i'm sure as people the higher ups are still as anti-gay as ever

squirrelfriend

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 31, 2016, 02:23:33 PM
didn't they redact their anti-gay silliness a while ago; at least as a corporation, i'm sure as people the higher ups are still as anti-gay as ever
nominally but i still don't give a fuck who their ceo donates to lol

???

yeah if i ever get fast food it's taco bell or mcdonalds like 90% of the time

interpolhezbollahyakuza

Quote from: David on March 31, 2016, 12:56:53 PM
Ordering anything at subway is like pulling teeth worst place ever
[spoiler=tw: game grumps][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3VRXVvr6XU[/youtube][/spoiler]

idk i live in a downtown area with tons of great local options so i don't really do chains anymore doodhuh;

Go Up