April 18, 2024, 10:43:57 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

worst mario game?

Started by Thyme, January 12, 2016, 02:45:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

super mario 64 y/n

of the main ones at least imvho

ME##

god dammit i was going to post that

[spoiler]any of the "new" super mario bros. games [/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

hmm

either the original super mario land or [glow=black,2,300]the original super mario bros.[/glow]

Samus Aran

assuming we're only counting 2d and 3d platforming mario games, then...maybe the japanese mario bros. 2? it's just a harder smb1 with nothing new to offer.

C.Mongler

uhhh i mean are we allowed the obvious choices like super mario land or super mario bros 2 (US)

for me, besides those, its probably new super mario bros 2 or yoshis island  xiapproves;

C.Mongler

January 13, 2016, 10:21:54 AM #6 Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 12:55:06 PM by C.Mongler
lol i'm very aware it's an extremely unpopular opinion, but baby mario and the art style annoyed the fuck out of me

it's still a good game though, it's just one of my least favorite of the mario canon

TooB

Travis

Samus Aran

how is super mario bros. 2 us an obvious choice that game is great

Thyme

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on January 13, 2016, 01:42:33 PM

srsly

it's a bit atypical for a mario game (naturally, it's a reskin of doki doki panic, yadda yadda everyone knows by now), but in a vacuum it's p. great

C.Mongler

i like how this is what i get called out on not the yoshi's island choice  confuseddood;.

admittedly i like that game more than yoshi's island lol i just thought the general conscientious is people hate it. i think it 's fine, personally.

Thyme

genuine don't know where you got that consensus from lol

Samus Aran

Quote from: C.Mongler on January 13, 2016, 02:13:40 PM

i like how this is what i get called out on not the yoshi's island choice  confuseddood;.

well you already got called out on not liking yoshi's island so i felt no need to retread that one

TooB

Go Up