March 28, 2024, 03:20:01 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

annual e3 cynicism thread

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, June 05, 2018, 11:25:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

5thgrade;

nintendo wins
5 (38.5%)
sony wins
1 (7.7%)
todd howard wins
5 (38.5%)
microsoft loses
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

June 16, 2018, 07:10:59 AM #135 Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 07:15:18 AM by Magyarorszag

holy sh@

that's neil cuckmann (of the last of us and uncharted fame) (complete with nu-male mouth) with punished miyamoto

[spoiler]

honestly i would love to see nintendo's take on a the last of us clone lol[/spoiler]

Thyme

Quotecomplete with nu-male mouth

idk man i think he's pulling off that beard p. well

don't let's

Quote from: Magyarorszag on June 16, 2018, 07:10:59 AM

holy sh@

that's neil cuckmann (of the last of us and uncharted fame) (complete with nu-male mouth) with punished miyamoto

[spoiler]

honestly i would love to see nintendo's take on a the last of us clone lol[/spoiler]
look at him. He's using his hand as a gun to threaten and intimidate him and show others he's holding him hostage.

It's like one of those trophy kill photos.

Kalahari Inkantation

don't let's

So was it Nintendo or Bethesda?

Kalahari Inkantation

to everyone's complete surprise, it was actually microsoft

but between bethesda and nintendo, it was bethesda, easily

m$ft>bth$da>$on¥>nint€ndo

[spoiler]
Quote from: Magyarorszag on June 16, 2018, 09:16:58 AM

[/spoiler]

don't let's

Kalahari Inkantation

completely the opposite of the poll results lol

well, except for todd

Hiro

Bethesda and Microsoft both did p. good
Sony was boring as shit
Nintendo had Smash which looks great (but yeah why can't echo fighters AND DR MARIO just be costumes for their base characters like Olimar and Alph) and happy the Fire Emblem was shown but I'm a little worried about it
all other press conferences were worthless

overall: C-

bluaki

Quote from: ??? on July 22, 2018, 01:21:02 PMbut yeah why can't echo fighters AND DR MARIO just be costumes for their base characters like Olimar and Alph
Isn't a very minor gameplay difference better than none? Or do you just think they'd clutter up the character select screen?

Thanks to Mario getting FLUDD in Brawl, Luigi and Dr. Mario have a completely different special move from him so they're a fair bit more different than the other clones like the echo fighters, Roy, Pichu, Falco, and Wolf.

Hiro

i mean i guess, i just think there's enough charachters and play styles that there's not really much reason to offer doubles of a character with minor tweaks
also just get rid of fludd, there's really no reason for him to be there. cappy would make more sense but even then eh

Go Up