March 28, 2024, 01:36:23 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Windows 10

Started by Hiro, July 30, 2015, 10:24:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

ME##

hey bluaki you have an amd graphix card too, right?  do you have any issues with windows constantly telling you to update your driver even though it's already up-to-date??

bluaki

Yes, I have an AMD R9 270X, but no, I don't use Windows nearly enough to notice major issues like that.

Ever since Win10 released, I've used it like twice. I believe it prompted me to update my video drivers one of those times, which is fair enough because I'd expect AMD to update the drivers to a newly released OS relatively often.

ikanaide

November 06, 2015, 01:19:56 AM #63 Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 01:26:03 AM by ikanaide
I had a bad memory leak in first install of Windows 10. The menus lagged and I can not shut down or start the OS. saddood;

ikanaide

I used a recovery .iso and changed values from registry editor and there is no problem anymore baddood;
but, I wished it was working in the beginning :(

don't let's

I don't ever use more than one desktop on windows 10

snoorkel

welli finally installed windows 10 for myself (after doing many installations and templates for customers)

i have to say this is the first Windows version that seems nice to use. they took a lot of 'nice things' from 'other operating systems'. i think they now have the any-device usability thing done better than apple. websites looks nicer on windows 10
virtual desktops are really nice and one of the main reasons i haven't used Windows for work up til now.

I installed it on a 2015 macbook which makes it even nicer. it's a serious possibility to main on mac+win10 rather than os x. but ultimately I still have to default to OS X for security reasons  madood;

now what i really want is Server 2016, so i can create windows 10 desktops deployed as server 2016 images  bassir;

[hedy]Zidone

QuoteWindows 10 upgrades getting scheduled, whether you like it or not

thoughts? it's easily cancelled/delayed but I imagine people who leave their computers on and didn't hear about it might be upset are going to receive God's gift to man happydood;

squirrelfriend

10 is better than 7 agreed

Ezloﺕ

:)

Daddy

Quote from: [hedy]Zidone on May 20, 2016, 04:54:00 PM

thoughts? it's easily cancelled/delayed but I imagine people who leave their computers on and didn't hear about it might be upset are going to receive God's gift to man happydood;
The issue for a forced reboot is that I use my desktop as my music server, which means if I'm away from home and can't schedule an update, it will restart and I lose access to the server since Subsonic doesn't seem to actually work until I log in, even though it's running as a local system account.

might be java fuckery.

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: Khadafi on May 20, 2016, 07:44:36 PM
Quote from: [hedy]Zidone on May 20, 2016, 04:54:00 PM

The issue for a forced reboot is that I use my desktop as my music server, which means if I'm away from home and can't schedule an update, it will restart and I lose access to the server since Subsonic doesn't seem to actually work until I log in, even though it's running as a local system account.

might be java fuckery.

that was about the upgrade to windows 10, not updates in w10

squirrelfriend

May 21, 2016, 02:22:58 AM #72 Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 02:58:20 AM by squirrelfriend
Quote from: Ezloﺕ on May 20, 2016, 07:24:47 PM
Quote from: squirrelfriend on May 20, 2016, 06:23:41 PM
10 is better than 7 agreed
if youre a cuck
can't be a cuck by definition
i think you have to have the inkling of wanting to marry a womyn in the truest sense of the word

silvertone

not even the gay is immune to the big black cock

squirrelfriend

Quote from: SVT on May 21, 2016, 03:08:06 AM
not even the gay is immune to the big black cock
there's no such thing as gay cuckoldry
we just call that an open relationship

Go Up