September 19, 2024, 09:35:24 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

snorkel? Can i ask you a favor?

Started by silvertone, December 11, 2014, 12:28:14 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

next time on your aim, is it ok if i ask you a question. a favor? it may require some time of yours, but it is a small favor really. it would mean much to me if you can do it! but i just want to know if  you can listen to my request? I dont want to waste your time.
happydood;

ME##

the last time i talked to him on aim i was lucky to walk away with all thirteen fingers

The artist formally known

I once met a fellow with two extra thumbs of each hand, making him 12 fingers, never even heard of someone with 13.

YPrrrr

AIM?

I just can't place it. It sounds like something that used to be an important part of my life, but as the years have waned on it's fallen from my memory

ME##

Quote from: YPR Classic on December 11, 2014, 02:37:48 PM
AIM?

I just can't place it. It sounds like something that used to be an important part of my life, but as the years have waned on it's fallen from my memory
perhaps it's because you're no longer a collegebelushi :^]

silvertone

AIM?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L_iOnLNt9M <-check this out

YPrrrr

Quote from: David on December 11, 2014, 02:41:53 PM
AIM?

perhaps it's because you're no longer a collegebelushi :^]
now I'm more of a deutschdachs :0)
Quote from: fuchsmanguste on December 11, 2014, 09:51:24 PM
AIM?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L_iOnLNt9M <-check this out
the best

Go Up