June 15, 2024, 01:15:25 PM

1,531,265 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dark Souls 2

Started by TooB, March 05, 2014, 11:53:47 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Christmas Thyme on December 31, 2014, 07:15:29 PM
best entry point is DeS 5thgrade;

Quote from: Snowy on December 31, 2014, 07:56:13 PMIt's also the best one

disagree'd on both counts

mechanically and gameplay-wise, dark souls bests demon's in virtually every way

not to mention that it's easier (mostly due to simply better design) and thus better as a beginner's entry into the souls series

if anything, i'd argue that demon's should be played last lol (and actually i think i will go back and play demon's again after i'm done with ds2)

Kalahari Inkantation

absolutely fuck; iron passage

smelter demon 2 isn't even hard, but fuck; the pathway to his arena

so many souls lost

Kalahari Inkantation

sir alonne dead after losing another 3o,ooo souls

smgdh

anyway dlc 2 complete

Kalahari Inkantation

gee, i sure do love getting lagstabbed by invaders from halfway across the room goodjob;

TooB

PLease attempt the boss at the start of the 3rd dlc while hes invisible

Kalahari Inkantation

by chance, i took a right from the bonfire instead of first going left to the boss room and ended up with the eye of the priestess before i even knew what it did lol

only after fighting the boss and seeing the numerous "item required ahead" messages did i look up what its purpose is

anyway, aava was p. easy

Kalahari Inkantation

frigid outskirts suck

TooB

Quote from: Tectron on January 04, 2015, 01:37:56 AM
by chance, i took a right from the bonfire instead of first going left to the boss room and ended up with the eye of the priestess before i even knew what it did lol

only after fighting the boss and seeing the numerous "item required ahead" messages did i look up what its purpose is

anyway, aava was p. easy
dang....
I attempted the boss almost right away, not really knowing you needed something to properly fight it.
But I ended up taking it down to half it's health. It was a proud moment for me

Kalahari Inkantation

January 04, 2015, 07:51:57 PM #220 Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 07:56:33 PM by Tectron
Quote from: Tectron on January 04, 2015, 06:04:46 PM
frigid outskirts suck

yep, absolute horseshit

let's make this area completely unnavigable with a blizzard that obscures vision beyond a two foot radius, and then spam the player with an endless barrage of powerful and completely inescapable enemies, two at a time, each of which can kill in two hits, and then we'll throw in some random low-level hollow so that the player accidentally targets them instead while dodging and ends up getting spammed and rammed from behind !!

managed to beat them back?? now you're completely disoriented and have to wait another five minutes for the storm to let up for ten seconds before you can get back on track, in which time another duo of enemies will spawn !!

a+ from shitware impeccable game design

Samus Aran

(frigid outskirts is optional and unrelated to finishing that dlc)

Kalahari Inkantation

(i know)
((doesn't really excuse terrible game design))

Samus Aran

lol

i didn't even go there myself

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm going for 100% boss completion in my first playthrough because i hate myself

Go Up