September 27, 2024, 12:23:29 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

2012 REALLY IS THE END

Started by ncba93ivyase, November 06, 2012, 08:48:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

OBONGO GETS A SECOND TERM
COLORADO LEGALIZES MARIJUANA
PUERTO RICO VOTED TO BECOME A STATE
MORMONS FAIL TO CONQUER AMERICA YET AGAIN

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Travis

NOA_Haunted

I think it is pretty rad that Colorado passed it. I'm not a marijuana partaker, but think it should be regulated and decriminalized.

Daddy

November 06, 2012, 09:02:19 PM #3 Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 09:09:16 PM by Khadafi
Washington is also on track to legalize it.

We legalized medical marijuana here in massachusetts

suck it old people

ncba93ivyase

MAINE IS LEGALIZING GAY MARRIAGE THROUGH POPULAR VOTE

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

[hedy]Zidone

My new representative
Quote from: http://www.jimbridenstine.comI believe that a man should marry a woman and that a woman should marry a man. The institution of marriage should be protected by law. I would support a constitutional amendment defining marriage as between one man and one woman.

QuoteI would support a human life amendment to the Constitution.

QuoteLiberals suggest legalizing, regulating, and taxing narcotics.  This would align government revenue with drug addiction.  I suggest securing the border, enforcing the law, and disrupting the drug trade.

QuoteWhile the environment should be protected and global warming studied, global warming should not drive national energy policy without clearer evidence.

that said, he's replacing a guy who wanted a ban-flag-burning amendment, suggested killing senators who didn't vote for the Ryan budget, and "wishes to strip the independent judiciary of the ability to decide any question pertaining to the interpretation of the Pledge of Allegiance."

Daddy

Quote from: [hedy]Zidone on November 06, 2012, 09:33:18 PM
My new representative
Quote from: http://www.jimbridenstine.comI believe that a man should marry a woman and that a woman should marry a man. The institution of marriage should be protected by law. I would support a constitutional amendment defining marriage as between one man and one woman.

QuoteLiberals suggest legalizing, regulating, and taxing narcotics.  This would align government revenue with drug addiction.  I suggest securing the border, enforcing the law, and disrupting the drug trade.

QuoteWhile the environment should be protected and global warming studied, global warming should not drive national energy policy without clearer evidence.

that said, he's replacing a guy who wanted a ban-flag-burning amendment, suggested killing senators who didn't vote for the Ryan budget, and "wishes to strip the independent judiciary of the ability to decide any question pertaining to the interpretation of the Pledge of Allegiance."
oklahoma sux

[hedy]Zidone

November 06, 2012, 09:38:33 PM #7 Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 09:43:17 PM by [hedy]Zidone
Quote from: Khadafi on November 06, 2012, 09:36:16 PM
My new representative

oklahoma sux

He won with 64% of the vote, and in the "liberal" part of the state. thumbup;

also, only choices for president were Romney and Obama because none of the other candidates could fulfill the insane ballot requirements and there are no write-ins

and every single county voted republican (again)

ncba93ivyase

My new representative

The only state with a higher proportion of Romney voters was Utah.

You need to leave that goddamn state.

silvertone

Hiro

snoorkel

what the hell google news ar eyou guys looking at

snoorkel

also im starting to see the number 4 show up in a lot of places

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: easyfalafelrecipes on November 06, 2012, 11:28:53 PM
also im starting to see the number 4 show up in a lot of places
are you perry logan
I love [you]

TooB