September 27, 2024, 12:23:16 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

go out and vote

Started by ncba93ivyase, November 06, 2012, 02:07:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

vote

i voted
13 (72.2%)
i don't vote
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on November 06, 2012, 09:58:30 PM
I didn't vote because I didn't feel that Obama or Romney were suitable candidates for the Presidential throne. If you were not voting for them they're was no real reason to vote.

Also, anyone who believes that voting will cause any significant change in our country is a moron. If the American citizen wasn't so conditioned to not revolt and think living in a police state is alright. A bigger change would of happened if our generation didn't vote and marched to the Capital and petition for real change.

For fuck's sake, we are a laughing stock of the rest of the world... We don't stand up for ourselves at all.
some states legalized gay marriage and marijuana by popular vote today

voting does work when people actually do it and put pressure on people currently holding office

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Mando Pandango

I'm gonna regret that post in the morning.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

NOA_Haunted

You guys are right I should of voted. But, I still don't regret not voting. As long as robots and aliums don't take over the Earth everything will be alright sillydood;

[spoiler]I really should be sleeping. I have to go into my office early tomorrow, and I am sick[/spoiler]

Nyerp

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on November 06, 2012, 10:10:56 PM
QuoteAlright folks, today's the day. And if you're thinking that abstaining from voting makes you seem wizened and realistic, and your neutrality makes you worldly, I must inform you that it does not.

wiz·ened              /ˈwizÉ™nd/
Adjective:            Shriveled or wrinkled with age.

Mando Pandango

Lmao

That bit notwithstanding, I still like that bit
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

strongbad

wooo weed and gay marriage in washington
party time

don't let's

I just don't really care. That's why I don't vote. And I'm not informed on the stuff, but that goes back to the first thing.

YPrrrr

Quote from: ilovesloths on November 06, 2012, 11:03:15 PM
wooo weed and gay marriage in washington
party time
Hold onto your butts

strongbad

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

wish i had a butt to hang on to

Snowy

Go Up