June 07, 2024, 12:46:02 AM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GRAND THEFT AUTO V LOWRIDERS HIT 20 OCTOBER

Started by Hiro, October 25, 2012, 02:53:08 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

it would probably be the single funniest thing in the world to me if someone from boyah won that contest. i would buy it just to see that character model in action.

Hiro

exactly, so here's hopin' wrench;

[spoiler]am I going to be the only person submitting my picture  akudood;[/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

don't let's

Hiro

April 30, 2013, 12:27:37 PM #184 Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 01:22:45 PM by Snack Dad

ME##

wrench;

september is still such a weird release date

Thyme

ME##

Hiro

May 02, 2013, 10:52:47 AM #188 Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 10:57:14 AM by Snack Dad
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/403297/previews/preview-gta-v-reinvents-the-open-world-rulebook-again/

Customizable cars, weapons, tattoos, haircuts, property, specials, stats

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Hiro

Hiro

QuoteThe health system has been tweaked â€" it will now regenerate up to 50% but after that you'll need pick-ups â€" an interesting hybrid.

Hiro

Hiro

The classic wanted system will be making a return - with five stars instead of the usual six.

They make the police encounters sound better, too. In this new game, we can still try to escape the circular zone that flashes on the mini-map when cops come after our malcontent protagonist(s). But, this time, we'll be able to try to hide inside that alarm radius, if we'd like. The cops will use a line-of-sight system, so they won't just magically know where you are. If they have a helicopter in the sky, they'll be able to see plenty. And you'll see them use hand signals to communicate what they're doing.

Hiro

Each character is rated in a series of skill categories: Stamina, Shooting, Strength, Stealth, Flying, Driving, Mechanic, Lung Capacity.
    Each character has a 'Special': Franklin is an adrenalin junkie and can slow down time while driving; Trevor has a frenzy mode, where he does double damage, takes half damage, and has a unique melee attack; Michael has his own version of bullet time
    Specials are governed by a meter, it drains after use and recharges slowly
    Other skill categories are shared and can be improved by completing missions, side missions, activities and more
    Trevor will always be the best pilot, Franklin will always be the best driver but each can improve their proficiency a little
    One of the skill categories is stealth, suggesting players will be able to take different approaches to missions

Hiro

QuoteRockstar says there will be five times as many pedestrians in GTAV as there were in Grand Theft Auto IV

QuoteThere is a wider field of vision, and players can run-and-gun

QuoteThere are some restrictions to character switching, such as how you can't abandon a character while you have a Wanted Level.

Go Up