Go Down

caponehollywood

Quote from: Bassir on June 11, 2007, 01:18:11 PM
Quote from: Watermelon on June 11, 2007, 12:42:34 PM
Quote from: Bassir on June 11, 2007, 12:40:51 PM
I wonder where she will go.

Invite her here then ban her. awesome;

Anyone want to do it?

No one is comfortable being invited by a member under the rank of Koopa.

I'm cappy. china;
Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 21, 2015, 03:01:13 AM
me

10% of the worlds biomass is ants
ants
ants

i am antmaster

Kalahari Inkantation

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

YoshiGal7

Daddy

Placebo Headwound

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Ricky

By the way, that Kono post about Hilton was copypasta. Just letting you know.

Buffy

Someone PM this to Kono:

You're so good to me Baby Baby

I wanna lock you up in my closet, when no one's around
I wanna put your hand in my pocket, because you're allowed
I wanna drive you into the corner, and kiss you without a sound
I wanna stay this way forever, I'll say it aloud
Now you're in and you can't get out

You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
You're so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous

I can make you feel all better, just take it in
And I can show you all the places, you've never been
And I can make you say everything, that you never said
And I will let you do anything, again and again
Now you're in and you can't get out

You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
You're so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
[Hot lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]

You're so fabulous

Kiss me gently
Always I know
Hold me love me
Don't ever go

You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
You're so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous
You're so good to me

You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
You're so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous

You're so good

Buffy

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

6M69I69B9

Instead of making a screen pic, I just copied it.

First off, all i have to say is wow. You cease to amaze me. Every time i think you have outdone yourself, you just go again and find a way to do something else. I mean honestly, who else would think about poems with the crappiest rhymes in the world. "Fighta" isn't even a word. And I mean honestly, how many ways does you boat rock? One minute your saying that a 10 YEAR OLD ANIME GIRL IS HOT, which is just wrong by the way, then another time, your talking to some girl that its hard to find a good boyfriend. WHAT THE CRAP?! Are you bi or something. But what i truly cant get over is your love for the anime character dawn. For those of you who don't know, dawn is a 10 year old anime girl from the Pokemon series. You obsess over her EVERY MINUTE OF YOUR LIFE. Dude, she is 10 years old. So in real life, you would go with a 10 year old? And then to top the icing all of, YOUR IN LOVE WITH HER MOM AS WELL!!!! What sane person watches an anime to fantasize about a 10 year old girl and her mother. The only people that i can think of are in jail. When you get older and you like a 10-year old girl and her mom, will you constantly stalk them? I sure hope not. And then there is being emo. Even though i watch Naruto as well, its not like its anything so special that it would save you or something. Who really posts about their emo adventures of slitting wrists when all of the sudden some anime comes and saves you? You have got to live with your mom in the basement of your house, patrolling myspace for 11 year old girls, or just have no social life what so ever. and your poems. Wow. They have got to be the worst poems ever written in the history of humanity. I was at the edge of killing myself over the sheer idiocy of you poems. Who else would honestly write a poem, that doesn't rhyme, doesn't make sense, and makes everyone else cry at the sight of it. And the other thing that ticks me off is the fact you have absolutely no life that in about 2 weeks, you have about 2000 posts. What the heck? Do you really go home and sit in front of your computer and do this everyday? What do you do for fun? Nothing I guess. Do you even have real friends, or is your mom even wishing she had another child? I can safely say that you are the reason that NSider is where its at today. People like you ruin great forums like these, with you spammy posts, and things that would make a dead baby cry. Now Im sure your saying "you cant talk your posts are just as bad" Well then your probably the reason too! People that emphasize with people that Kono are usually just as bad.

Well, these are my thoughts against the man/woman, myth, legend, and idiot KOHONASHINOBI. He is possibly the biggest tard that has ever come to the Nsider forums. The immature sack of crap, who no one has come to like, KOHONASHINOBI. I hope you realize this message, and see all of the faults that you have, because of this. I have faults, just like anything else, but you, you take the cake. You make me want to find you in real life, and give you a real friend. But then I would just be wasting my time, since all of your so called "friends" are here on Nsider. Get a hobby or something, and also GET THE CRAP OUT. That is all

Me and Cucs (Cuccoolegend) pwn nubs 
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Go Up