September 30, 2024, 09:14:00 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

summer plans?

Started by strongbad, June 01, 2012, 12:16:33 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

i'll be lifeguarding at camp orkila (owned by the YMCA which I am already employed by) on this awesome sunny island all summer. room and board are covered and i get $185/week which should be nice. especially when i'll be working 6 days a week so i cant blow all my money and will actually end the summer with cash in da bank
but i'm looking forward to it. should be a nice break from reality. gonna bring my bike and do some awesome island exploring as well. so stoked.

how about yal?

Mando Pandango

I'm finally taking real bass lessons. So there's that.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

smmer plams:

• go to hell

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I'll probably tell people I'm going to do something, but I'll do another thing that'll make them shake their heads.

snoorkel

read a bunch of books, launch this art/writing project I've been wanting to do for awhile, and expand my web propertiez from 1,500 to about 5,000 clients (which looks totally feasible)

YPrrrr

Trying to get a girlfriend
Deciding between internships/grad school
Working and growing up

Fall scares the shit out of me akudood;

Andria

I plan to get addicted to marijuana

[spoiler]really though, my summer plans are simple. Do lots of fun stuff I haven't done before. It's easy and totally doable. [/spoiler]

Snowy

I'm going to be working and making money

mad money

ME##

plants for summer

• find girl

• get motorboated

Classic

Commander Fuckass

go to bars
go camping/hiking
get a job
going to bonnaroo next week
hanging out with friends that come back in from college
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

silvertone

Read all these plato books
read all the shinto books
read the science books

Hiro

summer school at community college
find another job
find a roommate
don't get kicked out of my apartment
attempt to get women i guess

piano moths

just wait around until i move i guess and work and read books and do psychedelics and be in California as much as possible and swim. And maybe find more work to do than I have now, another trimming job. smoke a lot of weed. do these kinds of things
kill them w kindness

Go Up