October 02, 2024, 01:16:22 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

fun facts

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, April 03, 2012, 05:19:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

this is think is common knowledge but someone i dated (the bitch) told me it wasn't true but then I found out that it is.

Apparently some film directors (david fincher is keen on this) will color code specific character's rooms or whatever (like clothes, walls, furniture will be a varying shade of blue/gray) so that it will give a desired psychological affect. sometimes they will wash shirts til they become "off colored" so that the environment around them sticks out.

Again this is probably common knowledge but someone told me it was a bunch of horse shit so THEY ARE WRONG FUCK YOU YOU DUMB BITCH.

itt post things you learned recently

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

fuck it thread is a lead balloon

snoorkel

you guys helepd me to learn about bagel buttons.

?????

I learned that all the main actors in Saving Private Ryan went through army training except for Matt Damon so that there would be actual resentment toward his character.
Die for Dethklok

Snowy

Peanut butter, toothpaste, olive oil, coffee grounds, and lemon juice can remove the smell of onion from your hands.

I never thought peanut butter would be able to do anything other than be delicious.

??????

<4% of most topical products get absorbed by your skin
vitamin c is a wonderful anti-aging ingredient
most sunscreens only block out UVB and not UVA, the main cause of aging
a large amount of sunscreens aren't regulated and can potentially cause more susceptibility to free radicals and the affects of the sun
pores don't really 'open or close', so the statement "my pores are opening" is totally untrue

Nyerp

Quote from: Clucky on April 12, 2012, 02:01:46 PM
<4% of most topical products get absorbed by your skin
vitamin c is a wonderful anti-aging ingredient
most sunscreens only block out UVB and not UVA, the main cause of aging
a large amount of sunscreens aren't regulated and can potentially cause more susceptibility to free radicals and the affects of the sun
pores don't really 'open or close', so the statement "my pores are opening" is totally untrue

why are you so obsessed with aging

Commander Fuckass

I've learned that destroying your life for satan makes you a more special person
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

YPrrrr

The attention to color is why I like Wes Anderson movies n_u

Uhhhh fun fact...

Mangos are related to poison ivy and the oil from the fruit's skin can cause you to break out in similar fashion.

??????

Quote from: Fuck on April 12, 2012, 03:01:51 PM
why are you so obsessed with aging
one time this lady who was 60 looked 35 and it made me overly interested the end

oh and she had a tumor in her head that excreted additional hormones so that's probably it cry;

Go Up